Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

One the Good companies to work for

5,0
25 September 2012
Under the forever changing economic climate corporate industries requires that their core strategies to be converted to daily task to ensure sustainability and competitiveness .My sound experience on Financial management, Tax, Costing Strategy tactics, Project accounting, Auditing, commercial business acumen and people development through capacity building .Climate change normally calls for strategic thinking around ethics. Ethics are pivotal in determining the success or failure of an organisation .Thus , I firmly believe that strong ethical foundation helps me to shape the business ethical agenda and incorporate ethics into strategy to ensure long-term sustainability.• Corporate integrity is key for me to succeed,• Professional competency as part of key ethics and due care ,• Confidential plays a pivotal role in fostering a sharp discipline in ones leadership in creating a participative professional behaviourI largely don’t dont compromise Honesty .My experience has thought me to foster an open door style of management .• This helps to encourage participation of employees• Share information with teams• Provides an opportunity for teams to participateThis will not only allow me to match and exceed the role at hand but will help the organisation to add value on the bottom line.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
4,0
19 February 2019
Investor Relations Junior Analyst (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Working at Nampak is really a journey of learning from when you commence with your job. There are quite a few Nampak tailored programmes that are provided to employees to develop themselves and climb the corporate ladder. There is also an encouragement from management for employees to pursue further studies. Working hours are not particularly strict they are flexible at Nampak head office. Learning also takes place in your job where you are given tasks that you have done before every now and again.
Pros
Not strick on working hours
Cons
Not that I can think of at the moment
5,0
7 November 2018
receiving (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
very good company to work for. I have learned a lot .Management look after the people and is always willing to assist i enjoyed everyday at work . people is friendly and always assisting where they can we worked as a team
4,0
8 July 2017
Machine operator (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed working there.they provide traning on their machinery.they are very helpfull.the working conditions are good.the employees are always there to show you how things work.
Pros
Good working condition
  1. One the Good companies to work for