Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Production and sales company

31 July 2017
This position taught me the value of knowing ones product and the importance that knowledge makes in the sales field. It was a good grounding to develop independent workplace habits.
5,0
Pros
Working out of the office
Cons
Long trips away from home
3,0
24 February 2015
Same role
Internal Sales (Current Employee) - Vaal Triangle, GP
Interacting with customers daily creates a fast pace environment where we need to be friendly and helpful as excellent customer service is our goal. We need to ensure that we maintain excellent customer service in relation with maintainng an excellent on time and in full delivery schedule "OTIF".
Most importantly I have learned that a team player will bring more knowledge and focus in your work environment.

The hardest part of the job will be to train your customers to adhere to forecast accuracy.

The most enjoyable part of my job will be interacting with the customers and striving to sort out their queries and issues efficiently and effectively.
Pros
Salary and benefits
3,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
4,0
7 February 2020
Same location
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday