Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Production targets are key

5,0
14 February 2015
The dynamics of operations especially in-plants comes with challenges that makes you grow, one needs to be flexible in order to meet customer's requirements. I've learned that one need to be close to the decesion maker in the group as well as people on the floor this makes you one step ahead of every one. I've learned if you know your process flow any changes that comes from the customer you'll be able to deal with it and manage it properly including employees during the short notice of change overs.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
You get exposed to diferent challenges, Respect
Cons
Sometimes one needs to work late
3,0
29 September 2020
Same role
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
4,0
21 August 2016
Same role
Warehouse & Stores controller (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Nampak has taught me a lot of responsibility and the ability to work with other people. Taught me leadership skills and communication as I work with the various stake holders within the company ranging from sales to production and stores. I have been exposed to a lot of projects ranging from warehousing and inventory management projects which aimed at reducing operational costs.
Pros
Learning, growth, leadership
Cons
long hours, order
4,0
7 February 2020
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday
  1. Production targets are key