Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Productive and fun too

7 May 2019
My job is a bottle resort and board resort I really did enjoying it until my contract was expired and also I did learn so much as how interact with a team.
5,0
Pros
Day shifts
Cons
8 hours
23 March 2015
Same role
storeman (Current Employee) - rosslyn pretoria
it is a good place to grow if you to have a career in engineering. A nice environment to work in, with alot of friendly people who are always willing to help. But it requires dedicated and focused people to work there, as it is a 24 hour operation.
Pros
free food and drinks sometimes
3,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
7 February 2020
Same location
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday