Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Productive but no growth for employees

5,0
2 October 2019
I had dreams when I first join the company the reception was welcoming. I came at with my good academic record in project management hoping that in no time I will be further developed but all was in vain. No one was willing to give direct answers
I was given the job of an production operator wich was not challenging at all. The only enjoyable part of the job was that it had lot of overtime which you can make lot of money. All I was looking when I joined this company was career growth which they failed to give me.
2,0
4,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
4,0
7 February 2020
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday
Cons
5,0
7 January 2020
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - Isando, Gauteng
Working for Nampak was a blessing for me because that is where I learned the whole operation and process in plastic manufacturing company. starting from machine operator, production supervision and logistics Manager, was a journey that thought me a lot. I wish I could bring back the hands of time with Nampak. the Management had a good culture that made it easy for me to manage people and systems as both supervisor and Manager.