Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Very demanding day at work

4,0
25 March 2013
Stock and production Reports are up to date and on managers desk at 07h00 in the morning.Make sure that delivery schedule ready.Delivery notes ready and picked for the day.Raw material planning adequate for production run.Plan of incoming goods are planned.Very demanding environment. You have to be constantly on top of things. Literally think on your feet.This made me to grow in this fast paced environment.I like this pressurised environment for it keeps me on my toes.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
cell allowance
3,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
4,0
7 February 2020
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday
Cons
5,0
7 January 2020
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - Isando, Gauteng
Working for Nampak was a blessing for me because that is where I learned the whole operation and process in plastic manufacturing company. starting from machine operator, production supervision and logistics Manager, was a journey that thought me a lot. I wish I could bring back the hands of time with Nampak. the Management had a good culture that made it easy for me to manage people and systems as both supervisor and Manager.
  1. Very demanding day at work