Nampak

Nampak Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal7 reviews
4,0
a typical day at work involves strategy ,making sure everything is kept running smoothly to ensure optimum turn over. ive learnt that it is open to be transparent with management and that discussions always pave the way forward . Happy employees equate to optimal production.
Pros
close to home friendly people
Cons
long days
3,0
Well I also learned alot, a warm welcoming place to be, the management ensured that we enjoyed coming to work and we are happy and good at what we are doing.
Pros
Gainshare
Cons
Working under pressure
5,0
Friendly workforce, very passionate about training at all levels of the organization and very stable workforce, people work and retire 40 years later.
Pros
product development new initiatives
Cons
No cons
3,0
I enjoy my workplace and environment. I also feel I need a change of environment and I want to be exposed to other firms where I can grow further and be beneficial to a company from what I have gained over my years of broad experience.
4,0
Nampak has taught me a lot of responsibility and the ability to work with other people. Taught me leadership skills and communication as I work with the various stake holders within the company ranging from sales to production and stores. I have been exposed to a lot of projects ranging from warehousing and inventory management projects which aimed at reducing operational costs.
Pros
Learning, growth, leadership
Cons
long hours, order
4,0
i learn a lot of things in this company , i learn how to deal with different peoples emotional peoples, and i also learn how to work with other peoples.
Pros
own lunch
Cons
depanding
5,0
Great company to work for in terms of security, but the company has started focusing into africa leaving the south african companies with no investment.
Pros
security, promotions
Cons
long hours, poor salaries