Nampak

Nampak Employee Reviews in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng

Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng4 reviews
5,0
Need to took for new Opportunities. Can not grow where I am at this moment. I need new challenges in my working environment I love to go to work everyday I learned allot form my co-workers and Management over the years I'm at Nampak. I have ample patience and is a hard driven person. My hardest part of my job daily is to make sure the lines is running smooth and have a good coverage of RPM for the 24hr shift run's. I love to handle all the invoicing of stock out and receiving of stock levels, stock counts, and customer complaints, versus the credits. And the trust that all my co-workers have in me for daily talks and all the advise I can give them. I have a very good bond with everybody in my Work place. I love to work with people in General.
5,0
I manage two departments and when the foreman is absent from work, I need to run the daily reports on both sides including mine. Commitment and courage I have proves unexpectable achievements at the end of the day. Support and trust from managers makes me belive that I am a Super-Star for the company Excellent team play from colleouges makes it possible. Reports we submit and electronic time scheduling and aprovals makes it hard to have a day off from work. Submitting KPI's reports in time with green note makes me feel good and motivated, also as a safety representative I enjoy working around the factory and see good house keeping.
Pros
Only takes lunch when my daily work is stable.
Cons
Goes extra mile mostly daily
4,0
Daily Maintenance meeting in the morning to review the past 24hrs and plan for the next 5 days. In these meetings root cause analysis of major challenges is done.Daily production meetings to review broader manufacturing challenges and plan ahead.Weekly project meetings to review process improvement projectsWeekly SHE plant walk-about with managementWeekly toolbox talks, focusing on SHE topicsWeekly review of maintenance expenditure and opportunities for cost saving
3,0
Everyday had to fill in da log sheetLubricate machinemake sure line is running wellassigned to work with a mentorlearned a lot about machines,mechanical drawings,about production and productivity.i enjoyed when the machine had a production breakdown because thats where the mentor and i get to fix da machine.
Pros
when you reach your target, you get free lunch