Nampak

Nampak Employee Reviews for Controller

Controller3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews
4,0
Nampak has taught me a lot of responsibility and the ability to work with other people. Taught me leadership skills and communication as I work with the various stake holders within the company ranging from sales to production and stores. I have been exposed to a lot of projects ranging from warehousing and inventory management projects which aimed at reducing operational costs.
Pros
Learning, growth, leadership
Cons
long hours, order
3,0
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
5,0
The dynamics of operations especially in-plants comes with challenges that makes you grow, one needs to be flexible in order to meet customer's requirements. I've learned that one need to be close to the decesion maker in the group as well as people on the floor this makes you one step ahead of every one. I've learned if you know your process flow any changes that comes from the customer you'll be able to deal with it and manage it properly including employees during the short notice of change overs.
Pros
You get exposed to diferent challenges, Respect
Cons
Sometimes one needs to work late
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nampak?