Nampak

Nampak Employee Reviews for Logistics Manager

Logistics Manager2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews
5,0
Working for Nampak was a blessing for me because that is where I learned the whole operation and process in plastic manufacturing company. starting from machine operator, production supervision and logistics Manager, was a journey that thought me a lot. I wish I could bring back the hands of time with Nampak. the Management had a good culture that made it easy for me to manage people and systems as both supervisor and Manager.
4,0
I was suppose to have been given a study leave but at the same time be at work to load a transport that was scheduled to come and collect a product for Namibia. When your sub-ordinates do what their managers are doing, it becomes easier for the manager when there is a serious problem to attend.
Management focus is more on production than in employees success

the relation between workers and their line managers is very much vital and the hardest part of the job is that the line manager is still responsible for the job whether he personally did it or he delegated the sub-ordinate

When skill transferred is properly done within an organisation, is easy to delegate when required.
Pros
day off
Cons
late arrival of transport