Nampak

Nampak Employee Reviews for Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Under the forever changing economic climate corporate industries requires that their core strategies to be converted to daily task to ensure sustainability and competitiveness .My sound experience on Financial management, Tax, Costing Strategy tactics, Project accounting, Auditing, commercial business acumen and people development through capacity building .Climate change normally calls for strategic thinking around ethics. Ethics are pivotal in determining the success or failure of an organisation .Thus , I firmly believe that strong ethical foundation helps me to shape the business ethical agenda and incorporate ethics into strategy to ensure long-term sustainability.• Corporate integrity is key for me to succeed,• Professional competency as part of key ethics and due care ,• Confidential plays a pivotal role in fostering a sharp discipline in ones leadership in creating a participative professional behaviourI largely don’t dont compromise Honesty .My experience has thought me to foster an open door style of management .• This helps to encourage participation of employees• Share information with teams• Provides an opportunity for teams to participateThis will not only allow me to match and exceed the role at hand but will help the organisation to add value on the bottom line.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nampak?