Nando's

3,5Work-Life Balance
3,4Pay & Benefits

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 3 089 reviews

Great Social Side

Nando’s is a really fast paced work environment. A lot of opportunities to cross train and progress if you put in the effort. The working hours and expectations on you can sometimes be too much for what you’re paid

Pros

Paid breaks, competitive salary

Cons

Unsociable working hours

What they really dont want you to know

Nandos is not all inclusive as they would have yoh to believe. Its sid to see a co.plany more infatuated with the all mightly dollar instead of developing and growing their people from with in. Youre over worked and it goes unnoticed. Youre treated unfairly not only by management, staff, but customers as well. You can do 10,000 things correctly but make one mistake and youre ostracized for life.

Pros

Free lunch, insurance

Cons

Overworked staff and not giiving them they're praise

Life work balance

Great culture and great company to work with. Friendly bosses and so much fun to work here. I wish I can go back and work again in Nandos. I miss this place.

Pros

lots of benefits, pro people

Official response from Nando's

28 July 2021
Hey, many thanks for your review. Really great to see you enjoyed your time in the Nando's family, we're sure our team in Singapore would take you back in a heartbeat - why not drop them an email to hr@nandos.com.sg to see if they have any suitable vacancies for you!

Excellent company to work for

Really enjoyed my time working for Nandos. They have a great training program and you are able to work towards higher positions. It's hard work but also rewarding

Pros

Work as a team, free food, flexible hours

Cons

Fast paced

Fun place to work at

Working for Nandos has been an amazing journey and I love the company. But I feel I have been with it for a long time and I would like to use my skills in another company with massive room for growth and development. I believe it’s that time to get to work with a different organization and different people and also get to network.

Pros

Discounted meals

Family like teamwork

being treated fairly and like family. fair to every employees and would like to recommend to friends and family to work at the company. Downside is there is no paid vacations offered.

It fun working there.Busy environment .

I have been working there for more than 3 years.I liked working there but I want to move on and look for further opportunities .I am not getting enough hours over there.

Pros

free meal

Cons

less hour

Always Productive to enjoy the long hours of duty

Being always productive at work is a positive outcome. I've learned how to manage time,and respect each others opinion. Management was good but not totally good in terms of benefits of the employee. co workers was good i make sure i enjoyed working with them and respect our individual nationality the hardest part of the job is the long hours of duty but so far it's manageable. over all i enjoyed the job as i need to make more productive everyday.

Pros

nill

Cons

long duty hours

A second home

Work is like a my second home. It allows me to be me because i get to think and decided on things that is necessary at the right moment at the right time. I get to be with good people that has the ability and willingness to serve people like me. The management is helping each staff to have a knew knowledge and a career growth that makes it easy for us to have a harmony on work.

Pros

Free food and accommodation and food allowance

Good

Hard work. Not a very supportive manager, but a good place to work in. Not more to add.Not more to add.I loved working there, but the manager was hardly ever there.

Pros

Free food.

Cons

Bad mangement.

Jobs at Nando's