Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

I did learn a lot while was working there

1 August 2020
Every day at nandos was a very busy day the manangers were there the whole day with staff but on month end it was very difficult day because of busyness. I learn to work under pressure and on busy days I had to be fast and quick. I did enjoy every day of it. The staff that I work with was very nice people their made my day to be easy as they say we were family and love.
5,0
3,0
16 February 2020
Same role
griller (Former Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
Nando's is all about family, and it was always a best feeling being in there. It was pretty much fun, exciting but challenging at some times. Free lunch was one of the best things since the salary was not satisfying.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very long hours
3,0
1 February 2020
Same role
Front Griller (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I worked at nondos i learned alot for the company. To be self disciplined and good self esteem working as a team and being responsible individual willing to work hard. Learn new things and learn the good well being of customers and my self too .
5,0
9 May 2019
Same location
runner and waiter (Former Employee) - Middelburg, Mpumalanga
I was a hard worker and willing to learn everything in every day and I was open to anyone at my work place I learned a lot about being a runner that's why I had a promotion of being a waiters guide.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours about 8 to 10