Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

25 October 2019
I enjoyed waking up every morning going to work.The hardest part was when I realize that I might not reach my targets. I also enjoyed doing interviews and hiring people with passion for their work.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
11 September 2020
Same role
Restaurant Manager/ Store Manager (Former Employee) - Various places- Bruma lake, Randburg and Strubensvally
* First one at the store, last one to leave. All responsibility is on you, from orders to customer complaints. * They show you what it would be like to own your own business, the good and the bad. * Depending on area, you could land up with a fantastic Reginal Manager, who lives by Nando's principals, or not . * Family type vibe instilled right from day one, no difference between men and women in who is more capable of doing the job. Growth opportunities. * The whole job was a challenge from dealing with customers to suppliers but it was made to be entertaining, so you enjoyed going to work . * There was job satisfaction, from customer reviews to management meetings, and if you ever needed help, it was given. All said and done, I was sad to leave but it was time to move on.
Pros
Free lunch, training courses
Cons
13 August 2020
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Nandos was a fantastic experience to be involved in. I enjoyed every moment and I gained so much Experience and developed alot in my career. The passion this brand has is totally unbelievable. They valued me as an employee and opened up opportunities for growth.
21 April 2020
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) - Durban Sa
Working for Nando's is a life experience that I think it gives you plenty experience in food industry. Starting as a Junior manager back in the days and becoming a Patrao, (restaurant operator) was a life changing Nando's believe in empowering their employees and developing them to succeed in their future.