Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

4,0
3 December 2019
Their magament is fine I can't complain about them, but the monthly payments I think is too small for us But in terms of working there is good ,and I've learn lot of thing ,how to handle food,customer service,how to cook etc
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
8 July 2019
Same role
General Assistant (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Since working for the nandos, I've grown into a man. I came in whilst i still a small boy but now i am able to make decision about my future. I learnt that being responsible is key.
3,0
13 May 2018
Same role
General Assistant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg South, Gauteng
Nandos is a good work place.I worked there for 4 years and 7months.I Enjoyed every minute I spend there. working at Nandos was like I'm working in a family company. I'm passionate being a chef, even tough at the Nandos panorama they never gave me a chance to grow in this real world of work.
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
8hours
5,0
3 April 2017
Same location
Junior Manager (Former Employee) - Giyani, Limpopo
Nandos was a friendly place to work at. We worked together as a team. the company values its employees and strive for excellent results. they also give their employees a chance to be empowered.
  1. Nandos deal about food so everyone need a chicken it's little bit hard,it is nice to work there ..i feel like im at home