Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

Nandos is still best

29 November 2019
I feel Nandos is still the best company, they have nice benefits and they take care of their employees more than anything else. They treat everyone equally.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Culture
4,0
16 April 2015
Same role
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Potgietersrus, LP
I love my job because im managing my staff in a good way, where they understand me when im giving them intractions they listen and do what they told. The hardest part of the job, is when you dont complete your work and sending reports on time. Because at the end of the day you will have pile of file to complete, reports to send, stock to go throw. and you wont know where to start thats where your job will be hard
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
5 February 2015
Same role
Senior Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, South Africa
The staff, management and overall work ethic of the Nando's group supercede any employee's expectations. The transfer of information to all levels of staff was ongoing making the growth within the company easy. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to the Franchisee owners when they left the training facility as we all felt like family.
Pros
Wonderful atmosphere, great team work, supportive management
Cons
Long Hours, Growth limited once reached benchmark
20 May 2020
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal
Nandos is like a family to everyone working for it. Treat its employees with respect and dignity, alway give back to the community wth csi program, believe in good customer service.
  1. Nandos is still best