Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

Productive. More fun work

22 April 2020
A very great brand to work for, productive,excellent service and taking care of employees. Always developing skills and more training for their staff.
10 June 2020
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - Kyalami, Gauteng
I will love to go back and work for the company. I grow through Nando's. Nando's gave me the key to the bright future. I learnt a lot from Nando's life.
20 May 2020
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal
Nandos is like a family to everyone working for it. Treat its employees with respect and dignity, alway give back to the community wth csi program, believe in good customer service.
6 January 2016
Same location
Junior store manager (Current Employee) - Rustenburg, NW
.Typical day at work is when there are no customers or when the business is slow. . I have learned patience and a will to learn new things will take you to much higher places. .Being a management has opened my mind more brought and i get to be more responsible on my work in way that am being prepared for my future job or promotion. .Having co-workers is as much as having another family because most of my time i spend it at work,is also giving me a chance to learn people, new things and suggestions. .The most hardest part is when people get not to co operate or doing things which are not allowed to be done. .Most enjoyable part is when you get see that when you value what you have and you not being greedy about it more opportunities are coming your way.
Pros
Following the correct operating procedures
Cons
Doing thing without consulting others.