Nando's
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Nando's Employee Review

3,0
3 January 2021
It's hectic but enjoyable and I've learned to handle pressure also work as team, management is good and it's fun cause we have lot tht don't have them
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Good and quality service
Cons
Tiring and feel drained
4,0
24 September 2020
Griller (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
It is so provacative and robust you love it at the end of shift and pay day only.When you work there its good poeple that your sorrounded by so its good.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Night shift
4,0
1 August 2020
Back griller (Former Employee) - Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Every day at nandos was a very busy day the manangers were there the whole day with staff but on month end it was very difficult day because of busyness. I learn to work under pressure and on busy days I had to be fast and quick. I did enjoy every day of it. The staff that I work with was very nice people their made my day to be easy as they say we were family and love.
3,0
16 February 2020
griller (Former Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
Nando's is all about family, and it was always a best feeling being in there. It was pretty much fun, exciting but challenging at some times. Free lunch was one of the best things since the salary was not satisfying.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very long hours
  1. Team happiness spurs productivity and by making your work environment happy place your workplace Friendship can help you To achieve your goal