Nando's
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Nando's Employee Review

1,0
9 January 2020
The job is too much we working hard while getting small salary, there is descrimination, favoritism and the off days are small. I just feel like we deserve better
1,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
22 July 2020
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Kempton Park, Gauteng
Shifts are fair done on a monthly basis, The first week is 16 hour shifts daily for 7 days so one must be ready for hardwork there. Very fast paced especially monthend you work your feet off.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
4,0
29 November 2019
Same role
cashier (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I enjoyed working at Nandos. I learned to work with different people with different back groups, and how to handle difficult decision and situation @ work and most of all working as team.
3,0
16 February 2020
Same location
griller (Former Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
Nando's is all about family, and it was always a best feeling being in there. It was pretty much fun, exciting but challenging at some times. Free lunch was one of the best things since the salary was not satisfying.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very long hours
  1. The work is too much, management unprofessional and descriminative. But the work is exciting and helps you to be more focused, hardworking and faster.