Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

5,0
27 November 2019
Its exciting coz u meet new people and the work load is bearable i enjoyed working for Nandos,at times it challenging but great i felt home theres so much love and customer service isvon point
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
24 September 2020
Same role
Griller (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
It is so provacative and robust you love it at the end of shift and pay day only.When you work there its good poeple that your sorrounded by so its good.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Night shift
4,0
1 August 2020
Same role
Back griller (Former Employee) - Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Every day at nandos was a very busy day the manangers were there the whole day with staff but on month end it was very difficult day because of busyness. I learn to work under pressure and on busy days I had to be fast and quick. I did enjoy every day of it. The staff that I work with was very nice people their made my day to be easy as they say we were family and love.
5,0
13 August 2020
Same location
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Nandos was a fantastic experience to be involved in. I enjoyed every moment and I gained so much Experience and developed alot in my career. The passion this brand has is totally unbelievable. They valued me as an employee and opened up opportunities for growth.
  1. Working needs ur hardwork and dedication but overall working for the company is a great experience,it can be challenging at times.