Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews

Showing all 2 532 reviews
Best management - best team work - business mindsets - following all sop and making all customers special, this is the key to business growing. TEAM..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
Working at Nando’s can be very stressful at times. Sometimes you’ll like it because it is fast-paced, and sometimes you’ll dislike it because it becomes unbearable with all the tasks that you are required to do
Pros
Free staff meals
Cons
Have to do 10 tasks at once (literally)
Yes productivity fun at work even at busy time nice kitchen perfect, we are one family at nando's, we work as team to achieve our target, cleanliness is most at nando's
Pros
Cons
9 hours
Es un buen trabajo y si te gusta la hosteleria uno de los mejores. Además, Nando's es una empresa que se preocupa de verdad por sus empleados. Por ejemplo, cuando confirmaron por primera vez el Reino Unido, todos los trabajadores estuvieron cobrando más de 1 mes sus salarios íntegros y después el 80% de su salario corría por cuenta de la empresa y el 20% por cuenta del estado (por lo que nunca dejaron de cobrar el 100% de su salario). Además, las personas que habían dimitido días antes de el confinamiento, fueron re admitidas en la empresa para que pudieran cobrar su salario igual, ya que se sobreentendia que no iban a poder encontrar trabajo en esas circunstancias.
Pros
Excelente para combinarlo con la vida de estudiante y para tus facturas, renta, comida y ocio .Contrato indefinido desde el dia 1, alta en la seguridad social, flexibilidad horaria.
Cons
Promocionar es bastante dificil si eres trabajador a tiempo parcial.
Nando's is quite possibly the most social job I have ever worked. I made some great friends during my time there, staff days out were fun and those of us who could would go out almost every weekend. The only downside was the ridiculously long hours, doing a 10 hour shift 3 times a week became a regular thing, and the fact that if you were closing the restaurant they expected you to do so much by yourself. Any other problems I had seemed to be down to the specific location I was at. Management seemed like they didn't care at all, any accidents I had were NEVER put into the accident book, if they didn't like you they made your shifts pretty unpleasant, etc etc.Basically, if you don't mind long hours with a lot expected from you, and are willing to cozy up to the management, this job should be fine for you.
Pros
Free meal every shift, Sociable atmosphere, Staff days out
Cons
Long hours, Too much expected of you
I have worked at Nando's as a Nandoca for about 3 months and it was an awesome experience. Fun workplace, all my co-workers were super nice with me, all the managers were compreensive and it is a company that gives you a real opportunity to grow.
Pros
Meals discount, good work environment
Cons
Few tips
I worked here for about 2 years. This particular store has had a bunch of different managers over the years. I've grown to love some but the others had been down right rude and I always felt like they didn't appreciate my hard work most of the time. If you're in Highschool and living with your parents looking for a job then I say go for it but if you're looking for a livable wage this is not the place for you.
Pros
free meals
Cons
management is hit or miss
Nandos is a very organised it is a organisation with a lot of opportunity to grow in different departments. We are treated equal and and with respect.
Pros
Cons
8hours
Working at nandos is the good thing and it nice I can eve refer my family to work at nandos, but they must raise tye salary it too small, because there's a lot of work we get one day off we get tired but moth end we surfer the dept as if we not working
Good
Cons
Nando's is a great work environment if you know someone inside , seem more like highschool then a work environment , pays by your attitude also varies your hours . Management is only as good as the employees and it's rocky but it your energy and work ethic is good you can kinda sorta get to higher places.p
the worse place to work. the most toxic environment you could think of. managers acted childish and gossiped about staff. your hours are long and if you work harder than you need to one day, they don’t care. if you’re sick you basically have to still come in, to prove you’re sick. awful place to work.
Pros
you get paid.
Cons
long hours. toxic managers. no benefits. no praise or appreciation for hard work.
Managers didn't care much if they gave you double your hours in a week, was stressful as a student who only wanted a part time job but was sometimes working 30+ hours a week. Good pay & free meal for every shift. Free drinks on shift too. Weekly pay.
Pros
Free meals, good pay, weekly pay
Cons
Late closes, often working double my contract
My day at work is I would clock in and setup everything at the grill, then take orders. If no orders then I would have to be doing something even when everything is done and setup. I learned many things at this place such as cutting, making food and many other soft skills. The culture was great, the management did well at picking workers. Hardest part was cleaning the grill, the most enjoyable part was basically everything else.
Pros
Discounts any Nando's you go
Cons
Not a lot of benefits
Work load was fine. Busy at some points, especially considering we were constantly understaffed to save money. A "do as I say, not do as I do" approach from the managers gave most of the staff a bad image of them. Terrible organization and follow through. After a year I was still on the lowest wage as they didn't seem to want to train people to be multiskilled, yet still wanted me to work both.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Managers, Pay, Workload
At nandos Bentley bridge The managers liked to insult the team quite a bit and were very rude. They were very belittling and spoke down towards you and didn’t understand what respect was. I was there for 7 months and throughout that whole time they didn’t sort the app they showed my shifts for the week even though I had asked for help to which they didn’t care about. If the Rota had changed they would say we would have a 24 hour notice which was not true and they would change shifts whenever they had felt like it. I would book my holiday off which was approved also, and they would still put me in on the days I booked off if I brought up what they had done they would moan and roll there eyes at me.From when management had said “the new employers and waitresses (me and a few others) were bottom tier and our opinions didn’t matter” I knew that I couldn’t be insulted anymore like that and had to leave. They said that the place was like a family but all they seemed to do is belittle everyone around them and insult those who couldn’t say anything back. I wouldn’t recommend this workplace to anyone who wants to be respected. After my previous 2 jobs and then seeing this job and the way the managers had acted towards you I was shocked and try to push through but couldn’t stay any longer as it was a strain on my mental health. When I say this work environment is bad, it is and the managers are disgusting.
Pros
Cons
Childish managers who were rude and insulting
really stressful job and bad management system.. they just want everything from you and give u a piece of old bread on the name of salary ..never ever suggest any my friends known or even my enemy to this company
Il lavoro alla catena di ristoranti Nando's e abbastanza continuativo, in Inghilterra praticamente hanno ristoranti in tutte le città inglesi e a volte anche 6/7 come londra, il problema nasce per chi non parla la lingua inglese. Il secondo problema nasce dagli alloggi o camere troppo cari, per risparmiare bisogna mettersi almeno due per camera o affittare un alloggio piccolo, per esempio a Liverpool io pagavo 600 sterline piu le spese varie e a fronte di uno stipendio di 1200 si riusciva a mala pena a restarci dentro, se fossimo stati in due a dividere le spese non ci sarebbero stati problemi. Tenere presente che londra una stanza singola costa 500/600 sterline.
Pros
Pasto gratis
Cons
turni mai gli stessi
Managers are awful no help they have there favourites who get off every weekend while everyone else expected to work every weekend. Long shifts no help from managers, very short staff all the time. 5 people quit never hired again. Free meals and free juice and water which is good. Only bonus. Expected to work a late finish at around 12-2am and start in the morning 7/8!
Pros
Free food and juice
Cons
Long hours, poor management, no life!
Taking orders customer service coordination ensuring customer service is not compromised by advising customers with the waiting time,allowing them to comprehend the menu items
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal hours
It is so provacative and robust you love it at the end of shift and pay day only.When you work there its good poeple that your sorrounded by so its good.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Night shift
Great place to enter the working world. Had some incredible managers in my time there and great opportunities to do company activities. Good benefits and staff recognition but sometimes felt overworked.
Pros
Free meal every 4 hours, great workplace culture
Cons
Negative experiences with (some) customers