Nando's
Updates from Nando's:

Nando's Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng47 reviews
5,0
Best company in restaurant industry
It's another family in a different home environment very calm they are helpful and understanding its the best actually.. I have learned quite a lot because even stock taking I can now do it like it's very awesome
Working in a fast pace
Working there it was enjoyable, meeting with new customers every day and meeting my regular customers making sure I always give them best service and we were getting vouchers.
Nando's meadowdale
I worked at nondos i learned alot for the company. To be self disciplined and good self esteem working as a team and being responsible individual willing to work hard. Learn new things and learn the good well being of customers and my self too .
Accommodative
It's fun working for an industry that looks after its employees the company is very accommodating and gives life to its workers. It's values build us.
Okay
Nandos its a nice place to work for but you hardly have time to yourself or your kids or either your family they only give you one day off and when you have to go to leave you have to beg them and you go to leave according to them and how many days should you take that's the boring thing about it one day off its not enough to do your things or spend time your family you hardly have no life wen you working for nandos
Excellent
Working at nandos tought me to work as a team, work under pressure and to be a reliable person. Now feel like im ready for any callenging job opportunity .
4,0
productive and fun working environment
Flexible working hours , be disciplined and deliver on stipulated time. Time management is crucial. Family, integrity and pride are very important values.
5,0
Very challenging but fun at the same time
Family days

Staff transport

Funeral policy

Appointments of staff

House rules
Pros
Free lunch
4,0
Its fun its only that long hours
It was my first job so i did enjoy it except the long hours you have to work, but i did learn a lot from them there was a room for growth if you are willing to learn
Pros
Free lunch, free chicken when we did well
5,0
It was good , exciting but challenging. we worked as a team understanding, improving each other. I got to learn new skills and gained experience, understanding and making customers feel at home was the key.Payment on time. You get to understand more about hygiene and how to take good care of food.You get to be good with time management and multitasking
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long working hours
5,0
Workplace is fun,growth is available
Its a great environment to work on u always have something to do.I have learned how to work in a team,and how important is to be a team player.There's always something to do and learn everyday.Growth in the company is there u only need to push yourself.Dealing with difficult customers.and getting payed for doing your great job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Extra hours
4,0
fun and enjoyed working there you get to meet many people
Nandos sandrigde is a very busy shop in mildrand many companies buy from there so if you work there you must be able to work under pressure and always remember customers and always right cleanness
Pros
Get stuff meals
Cons
normal hour
2,0
Hard working and energetic environment
To work at Nandos was fun, though it required patience as it is not easy working with customers they have different personalities and preferences.Management was professional.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours on foot
Typical day at work - When its busy
When its busy at work - its found to be a lot of fun as such movements help you realize your ability to work and work with others a team and customers.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Standing to long
3,0
it is very fun working at nandos
working is fun you get to know people learn different things .I ve learned how to deal with customers. how to handle pressure. even though I enjoy....
Pros
we get free staff meals
Cons
sometimes we work long hours
Great experience
Meeting the customers best satisfactory. Making sure the deadline was reached in deliverance of food. Making sure to attract more customers as possible and keeping our clients happy.
productive
I worked for Nandos as waitress.It was amazing. I learned to seve people with love and care
The hardest part of it was the shift. I struggled to work night shifts as I was having an infant in the house

The work place culture was good because we worked with different kinds of people. I enjoyed w
5,0
Fun and awesome to work with
Nandos is the best company to work for the not only focus on providing quality service to customer but build its employees which is what they did to me.keep up the great job👏👏👏
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal hours sometimes long(over time)
3,0
Learning new things on daily basis, working with differbent people of unique personality
It's really a great place to get to work with people of different personalities. Fun and friendly environment but cannot really have a social life. 95% of one's time is spent at work on a daily basis
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very little resting time
good experince
dealing with rude customers
how to manage conflict

good leaders motivated all everyday

everyone was treated with sensitivity and respect

long hours shifts

when u work hard they choose you for nandoca of the month
Pros
free lunches
Great very interactive
Working for Nando's is hard work, it's stressful at times but most of the times is great, however you can not have a personal life and work at Nando's it's shift work, long hours and take effort and determination to make it work, highly profit driven and demand constant attention with no room for failure.
Pros
Yes great