Nando's
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Nando's Employee Reviews in Middelburg, Mpumalanga

Middelburg, Mpumalanga5 reviews
4,0
Every day at nandos was a very busy day the manangers were there the whole day with staff but on month end it was very difficult day because of busyness. I learn to work under pressure and on busy days I had to be fast and quick. I did enjoy every day of it. The staff that I work with was very nice people their made my day to be easy as they say we were family and love.
3,0
Nando's s very busy company and it needing your energy full managers are very good because they can help ever where u dont understand when it busy I have to work hard and make sure that I have enough stock
5,0
I was a hard worker and willing to learn everything in every day and I was open to anyone at my work place I learned a lot about being a runner that's why I had a promotion of being a waiters guide.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours about 8 to 10
3,0
The time I worked the salary wasn't fixed it was based on my hours. They didn't have a set time period for lunch it was short which depended most on how busy the store was.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
4,0
Nandos Was a fun place to work in. I was taught lots of things, Including how to work with people,how to cooperate in business . It was fun and Great.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
extend of working hours