Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier46 reviews
South Africa46 reviews
4,0
Nandos is a people place, we work as team and as family nomatter where u from or what problem u have.
I enjoyed working at Nandos. I learned to work with different people with different back groups, and how to handle difficult decision and situation @ work and most of all working as team.
1,0
The work is too much, management unprofessional and descriminative. But the work is exciting and helps you to be more focused, hardworking and faster.
The job is too much we working hard while getting small salary, there is descrimination, favoritism and the off days are small. I just feel like we deserve better
Okay
Nandos its a nice place to work for but you hardly have time to yourself or your kids or either your family they only give you one day off and when you have to go to leave you have to beg them and you go to leave according to them and how many days should you take that's the boring thing about it one day off its not enough to do your things or spend time your family you hardly have no life wen you working for nandos
Ive learned that people are different but theres alway a way to be 1 family
I learn alot at nandos from self motivation self balance association with every man kind integrity nd passion .they give u a chance to grow nd give u a chance to express ur self our customers comes first.
Good working environment
It's a good working environment, they have a spirit of team work, good management, there are good incentives, good for building career opportunities, there are medical benefits and pension funds
Challenging work place
Had good experience with the company with many challenges, management taking good care of me and making sure that i am able to do my work stress free
Cool place
The company really cares for its employees. It takes good care of everyone. The training courses, the outings and the workshops are amongst the most I miss about the company.
Its peaceful and relaxing
Working with people is a great - the experience gained is spectacular. Customer service is a very crucial. I got to gain more knowledge about team work.
5,0
Nandos is a good company.
They hours are very long but with it.
Its a very good company to work for.

You feel at home and enjoy working there.

The company has many benefits.

The Nandocas are a good team.
5,0
Workplace is fun,growth is available
Its a great environment to work on u always have something to do.I have learned how to work in a team,and how important is to be a team player.There's always something to do and learn everyday.Growth in the company is there u only need to push yourself.Dealing with difficult customers.and getting payed for doing your great job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Extra hours
Fun and enjoyable
Working at Nandos is very very fun and I enjoyed my every day experience there, Nandos cares about its employees and its customers a lot. Nandos also gives its employees opportunities to grow. So I don't regret working for Nandos for all these years.
Pros
There is a free staff meal.
Cons
The hours are normal
Lovely
Working at nandos brought a great job experience. The environment was good and all staff was very good. Management did all in their powers making sure that the staff goes to all workshops provided by the head office.
Pros
Free lunches and incetives
Cons
8 hours shifts
Friendly passion family intergrity
I've learn a lot at this job about dealing with your customer right and listening skills be friendly all the time love your job respect your customer and staff
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
Tips
3,0
seven years working without promotion.no practise to Labour laws not follwed favouritism on management towards staff.work long hour without being paid
Pros
free staff meal
fun place
good working environment and friendly staff, company with good benefit and incentive every year. management treating stuff like own child , free lunch .
Pros
free lunch
They have hospitality
I enjoyed the experience from them,the working environment is good .Even the management we treating us good.I started on 2011 ,till 2015.I left the job because I change my location.But i wish to have a job like that.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
The Atmosphere of the place is fun,welcoming and you can grow from nothing to be one recognised in the society
Good experience l got from Nandos,you learn to love another because more time is at work and we should be a family.lf you know your job and be good to customers favour is always upon you.The joy of making it a good place is five things we used to b taught about:love,passion,faith, Integrity and family.
Pros
Free food on your lunch break
Cons
Long hours apply
fun place
Though we had difficult customers sometimes I learnt a lot at Nandos the culture and the environment, got free lunches and transport was provided all days.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very long hours
Targets
Requisition for change
Cashing up

Attention to detail

Ensuring that the cash float balances at all times

The hardest part was when cash doesn't balance end of business

Enjoyable part was free lunches of choice
Pros
Free lunch
educationally
Good envirnment to work at only difference is long hours at night, it was a good company to work for and I'm sure if i work for heard office store is more better
Pros
free lunch
Administration
Hard working person who's willing to learn and I'm open minded . I love challenges, team work. I'm doing the best in my job. I know how to impress customers
Pros
Permanent