Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Junior Managing Director

Junior Managing Director9 reviews
South Africa9 reviews
5,0
Will be happy to go back working at Nandos
I had great time working at Nandos. I wouldn't mind going back to work at Nandos again to improve my career within the company and grow in the business
5,0
productive day is when employees are taking out quality products without any delays thus preventing complains
I learned how to solve complains and how to deal with difficult customers, how to motivate staff as well ensuring that customers get their order in time through team work.
Pros
sunday hours, free lunch
Cons
customer complains
5,0
Its about family, living with values
Following Nandos.nandos standard. Living the 5 values. Know about the chicken. Learn more about the founders. Spreading of the love of flame grilling.special flavours ,
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Smart working hours
3,0
It is a good company
It is a good place to work in how ever it lacks equity and does not value their employee very much there are no benefits.I fill that nando's that I used to work in can improve by having training on equity and value their employees change their working environment build trust with their subordinates so that they can be more productive and communicate more with their managers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Communication
4,0
challenging and fun
A challenging environment that requires diligence and hard work. opportunities for growth within the company structure are available , the company is dedicated to the growth and development of it employees.
Pros
Medical insurance and provident fund
Cons
weekends and night shifts
5,0
very productive and takes care of its employees
Nandos was a friendly place to work at. We worked together as a team. the company values its employees and strive for excellent results. they also give their employees a chance to be empowered.
5,0
skills and knowledge gained during my careers and studies
Skills gained during my career and studies:
Microsoft Office computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.

Other skills: Sales, Customer service, Business Management, Human resource management, Marketing, Financial management, Leadership, communication skills.

Training:

Management certificate (Hatchling)

First Aid

Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
5,0
it is fun working as a Team
Never let your emotions disturb you and always make sure that the customer leaves happy and satisfied so that he/she can come back for more. Managing people doesnt mean you are the boss. I am not just a manager- I am a leader. The hardest part of my job is failing an Audit. Being at work and working with my Team Mates makes me happy because we are a Family.
Pros
Yes we do get free Lunch
Cons
it only takes 30 mins
3,0
Productive and fun workplace
You start your day at 8 o'clok make sure everything is ready before the first customer come in, ensure that everything is running perfectly trying by all means to avoid customer complains and keep your customers happy. management is great. Everyone have their good and bad days as for my co-workers we are one big happy family. hardest part of the job is dealing with customer complains, enjoyable is seeing my staff and customers happy at all times
Pros
free lunch and free transport for late shift
Cons
i feel like we are under paid for the load of work we are doing.