Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager17 reviews
South Africa17 reviews
5,0
Good
Nandos is like a family to everyone working for it. Treat its employees with respect and dignity, alway give back to the community wth csi program, believe in good customer service.
Productive. More fun work
A very great brand to work for, productive,excellent service and taking care of employees. Always developing skills and more training for their staff.
I love this brand
I miss this brand every day of my life. Everything is just organised.Everything was communicated professionally . There is no work environment like Nando's .Time just flies by with your Nandocas
Pros
Free lunch
Good
Accommodative
It's fun working for an industry that looks after its employees the company is very accommodating and gives life to its workers. It's values build us.
3,0
It was nice working at Nandos
I really love working for Nandos and I still love working for Nandos.. It's a great company to work in I got more experience in terms of customer service.
Nandos is the best
I really enjoyed working for Nandos, is the best company ever it knows how to take care of the employees and the salary is good at night they provide transport for the employees and they always looked up for their customer. I love working for Nandos
Learn and experience more
Hospitality is an industry that deals with a service of food and bervarage its a home away from home it turns strangers into friend that it's how nandos deals
Pros
Yes it's being served
Cons
8hours
They are like a family.
I'm a very smart working professional. I follow rules. And very much strick on my punctuality.

I worked as a junior Manger at this company. Please give me one look at chance.
Pros
What else does nandos offers
Cons
Are we working on shifts or normal hours
4,0
Was a productive place but with activities that could vitalize staff.
I enjoyed working there for a while, though i felt that the company working hours were a bit inflexible, as this did not provide me with the opportunity to go about with other matters of my private life due to shift schedules. But overall, i would commend the brand where mentoring is concerned and i must admit that i gained quite a lot of insight and knowledge because of this company.
Pros
free meals, transport money for workshops, organized leave
Cons
short breaks, unstable roster, unplanned transfers
4,0
it is a family enviroment
a typical day at work starts in the early hours in the morning with making sure everything from preparations is up to date to the staff ,i have learnt a lot especially when dealing with customers, the service you give determines the growth of your business.in a workplace like nandos you live by values which are family, courage, integrity, pride. The job is not very hard as if you pass your audits, surveys and the customers are happy and the staff is well taken care of then all is well.
Pros
family enviroment
Cons
less off days
4,0
Nando's is a very busy store thats why I enjoyed working there
At nando's there wasn't growth because as a person u would want to grow into other positions within the Nandos franchise. It was challenging a lot....
Pros
We did have luch
Cons
There hours were really long but I loved it
5,0
Fun and awesome to work with
Nandos is the best company to work for the not only focus on providing quality service to customer but build its employees which is what they did to me.keep up the great job👏👏👏
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal hours sometimes long(over time)
5,0
i found it very funn and entertaining working with people, this is my field
Managing nandos restaurant I found it as a very interesting experience. Its a field were you get to meet variation of people, which are coming from different places around the world.
Friendly customers and my loving and carrying staff where my reason to smile on daily basis at work.
Pros
incentive, stuff meals, free uniform, free medical aid network.
Cons
7.5 hours per day
5,0
productivity and work fun place
The environment was very friendly and the staff so meeting new different customers. we had had fun every Sunday when we reach our target we used to go and celebrate give the staff bonus
fun and hard work
hard work
fun

challeging

new things came every day

management on hands

selfish when come to paying

employer was unfare

staff great when working as the team

i enjoyed it every day no metter how hard was it
Pros
free lunch yes
Cons
long hour over 190 if a manager
fun
my typical day at work is when I get a complaint
I learn a lot here such as managing,time keeping,
Pros
free meal
3,0
More productive environment than a fun one
A very hectic type of job as a manager you do not work stipulated hours you work from 8am to at times 9pm whenthe volumes require your presence,the company provides alot of on the job tainning and experince on the job.
The hardest and most challenging part of the job is to balance staff,superiors and customers needs at the same time ensuring the bussiness is run smoothly and all the three groups mentioned above are happy.The most enjoyable part is the busy and challenging periods where you turnover R30K or more in two hours.
Pros
Cons
yes the hours are very long you have to have passion with what you do and love it too