Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager25 reviews
South Africa25 reviews
5,0
I will love to go back and work for the company. I grow through Nando's. Nando's gave me the key to the bright future. I learnt a lot from Nando's life.
5,0
Nandos is like a family to everyone working for it. Treat its employees with respect and dignity, alway give back to the community wth csi program, believe in good customer service.
4,0
A very great brand to work for, productive,excellent service and taking care of employees. Always developing skills and more training for their staff.
5,0
I miss this brand every day of my life. Everything is just organised.Everything was communicated professionally . There is no work environment like Nando's .Time just flies by with your Nandocas
Pros
Free lunch
Good
4,0
It's fun working for an industry that looks after its employees the company is very accommodating and gives life to its workers. It's values build us.
3,0
I really love working for Nandos and I still love working for Nandos.. It's a great company to work in I got more experience in terms of customer service.
4,0
i really enjoyed to work for nandos, i stated in 2013 as front griller cooking for two years and promoted to waiter serving the quest and i applying management in 2013 i pass the hatching their training i become the junior manager until they took me to further my studies at university of Johannesburg in 2018 is when i promoted to senior manager
5,0
I really enjoyed working for Nandos, is the best company ever it knows how to take care of the employees and the salary is good at night they provide transport for the employees and they always looked up for their customer. I love working for Nandos
5,0
Hospitality is an industry that deals with a service of food and bervarage its a home away from home it turns strangers into friend that it's how nandos deals
Pros
Yes it's being served
Cons
8hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?
5,0
I'm a very smart working professional. I follow rules. And very much strick on my punctuality.

I worked as a junior Manger at this company. Please give me one look at chance.
Pros
What else does nandos offers
Cons
Are we working on shifts or normal hours
4,0
I enjoyed working there for a while, though i felt that the company working hours were a bit inflexible, as this did not provide me with the opportunity to go about with other matters of my private life due to shift schedules. But overall, i would commend the brand where mentoring is concerned and i must admit that i gained quite a lot of insight and knowledge because of this company.
Pros
free meals, transport money for workshops, organized leave
Cons
short breaks, unstable roster, unplanned transfers
4,0
a typical day at work starts in the early hours in the morning with making sure everything from preparations is up to date to the staff ,i have learnt a lot especially when dealing with customers, the service you give determines the growth of your business.in a workplace like nandos you live by values which are family, courage, integrity, pride. The job is not very hard as if you pass your audits, surveys and the customers are happy and the staff is well taken care of then all is well.
Pros
family enviroment
Cons
less off days
4,0
At nando's there wasn't growth because as a person u would want to grow into other positions within the Nandos franchise. It was challenging a lot....
Pros
We did have luch
Cons
There hours were really long but I loved it
5,0
Nandos is the best company to work for the not only focus on providing quality service to customer but build its employees which is what they did to me.keep up the great job👏👏👏
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal hours sometimes long(over time)
5,0
Managing nandos restaurant I found it as a very interesting experience. Its a field were you get to meet variation of people, which are coming from different places around the world.
Friendly customers and my loving and carrying staff where my reason to smile on daily basis at work.
Pros
incentive, stuff meals, free uniform, free medical aid network.
Cons
7.5 hours per day
5,0
Nandos is a fun working place of which they have their own values
there's five values family, pride, integrity, passion and courage

-in all the five values integrity is my best values where as a person you have to be true to your self in everything you do. Nandos is productive place where i have acquired many skills working at the back to front house, customer service and restuarant operations to a fully fleshed junior manager family is my second best as value as you learn to trust and love other people,the treatment you give but it all goes with consistency-passion for what you do and give it your best all i can say is Nandos taught me a lot
4,0
A lot of growth I encountered there. Learnt the art of grilling in the front kitchen back kitchen and preparation at the back of house, from date labelling, temperatures and hygiene. Front of house aspects such as complaint handling, cashiering and waitering.
Pros
free lunch and free evening transport
Cons
unstable hours and off days
5,0
The environment was very friendly and the staff so meeting new different customers. we had had fun every Sunday when we reach our target we used to go and celebrate give the staff bonus
5,0
we always work with different kind of guest everyday .u learn a lot from some of them and u meet their expectations .as a manager it is really not a tough job to do just because it a good challenge of life in work environment .i have great staff members who knows how to take the work weight .the hardest part of the job is when things are not going the way they should be business wise .is to find and do it the way everybody is happy '
Pros
free lunch and good environment to work
Cons
long hours for sure
hard work
fun

challeging

new things came every day

management on hands

selfish when come to paying

employer was unfare

staff great when working as the team

i enjoyed it every day no metter how hard was it
Pros
free lunch yes
Cons
long hour over 190 if a manager
5,0
So far so good everything look so good with my staff wehave a good communication and understand each other well .when ever sometimes thing get hectic expecial when its buzy ,but other wise the moving of the restaurant i quite good, regards my co.workers well we understant each other very well, to be ornest i do enjoy my job when its buys why because times fly and work also fly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hr