Nando's
Coronavirus update
Information from Nando's:

Nando's Employee Reviews for Restaurant Manager

5,0
Nandos was a fantastic experience to be involved in. I enjoyed every moment and I gained so much Experience and developed alot in my career. The passion this brand has is totally unbelievable. They valued me as an employee and opened up opportunities for growth.
5,0
Working for Nando's is a life experience that I think it gives you plenty experience in food industry. Starting as a Junior manager back in the days and becoming a Patrao, (restaurant operator) was a life changing Nando's believe in empowering their employees and developing them to succeed in their future.
5,0
I really enjoyed the way I was trained & the team work which I received.I worked hard till i was promoted to a junior manager.I enjoyed the healthy standard which is practised at the casa.The hardest times is when its busy eg on a weekend when we work under pressure.We dont work individually but as a family
5,0
I enjoyed waking up every morning going to work.The hardest part was when I realize that I might not reach my targets. I also enjoyed doing interviews and hiring people with passion for their work.