Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Server

Server61 reviews
South Africa61 reviews
5,0
It a good place for work, a good company and they pay reasonable salary. It was good so. Some management was good to work with and some it wasn't nice.
Good team work.
Pros
Free lunch and staff transport
Cons
One day off
5,0
It's a grate plays to be working with different cultures hands on.making sure that I keep customers happy and comming back. Making money for business ..free meals on lunch time so that was grate
5,0
It was enjoyable even though the customers can rude sometimes but I learned alot about serving customers, and it encourages to be a hard worker but even if I can be offered a job again I would take it cos I'm peoples person
4,0
It was excellent with a good environment for growth and learning, the tips were very good and we get to meet new people everyday, I was able to grow and develop in the skill of waitresing.
4,0
Working there it was enjoyable, meeting with new customers every day and meeting my regular customers making sure I always give them best service and we were getting vouchers.
2,0
It a always a busy shop as it had a drive through
The style ofanagement however was not so good. One of the managers was racist and used foul language.
5,0
Good, learned more experience, time management skill, understand each other culture, hardest part is a busy time and enjoyable part is to work as team
3,0
My experience at Nandos and receiving a team nomination for best project presented at university of Johannesburg have taught methe importance of working well with others and how to work under instruction.
5,0
This is the places where you learn how to communicate with customer and how you great, communicate, cleanest and loving people and the tender of loving food.
4,0
It was a vey nice experience, i learned alot from customers and colleagues as well,i learned to be persistent, patience, well taken care of and loving
3,0
I believe that most of the working places have favors for some certain employees they get that special treatment because working at Nandos it opened my eyes wildly. I learnt betrayal and pretence it co exist in that environment
5,0
I was working Nando's before I really enjoying to work in Nando's it easy to work the I was resigned because I was moving Tongaat I really really need this job now I'm staying at home
5,0
Nando's is a nice place to work on because you help each other as works . the is a good salary.the is no much pressure no long working hours and night
3,0
It was quite a good experience working there as I was still in matric I also managed to balance my school life and work . It was all about going exploring what’s of my future. I thank that
5,0
I've been working there for 10 months I do enjoy and you get more experience by working on different stations
And there shifts they makes me to have enough time to rest I really like
3,0
I really enjoyed the work. I gained more experience and customer care.
Good Managment, Well trained staff. Good environment. Fun and good place to work at.
5,0
I appreciated the little I used to earn because it helped me to fulfill my basic needs. Working at nandos was a great experience, it was a confidende boost !
Pros
Free lunches
4,0
I enjoyed working with team of Nandos.i would like to thank them to give me opportunity of gaining experience in the department of food.it was my first job after job seeking for a while. Nandos gave me a chance to prove my qualities and under nandos i have gain a lot of things.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Short day offs
3,0
Just a good environment to be around. There are many things to say but I think my experience there was limited though I enjoyed serving customers at large
3,0
My experience at Nando's was really amazing, as I gained more experience and skills on how to serve the customers and satisfy them. I really enjoyed working at Nondo's.
Pros
We had free lunches
Cons
The hours were reasonable, not so long
5,0
I was a hard worker and willing to learn everything in every day and I was open to anyone at my work place I learned a lot about being a runner that's why I had a promotion of being a waiters guide.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours about 8 to 10