Naples Grande Beach Resort
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Naples Grande Beach Resort Employee Reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

Meh

Basic job. Long hours. Kinda just stand around for 9 hours or so so it is pretty boring most of the time. Pay is good and tips were rewarding at times. There is no opportunity for advancement and you don't learn anything new. Definitely a "mind your business, get in get out' type of job with no real purpose.

Pros

Nice management

Cons

Dead end job

Nice place to work

Great place to work. Your effort is rewarded with a decent income. Possibility to work extra time or to change shifts with college, management is quite helpful

Pros

Flexibility to move thru departments

Cons

Food could be better and free

Fun

the property has the potential, and talented people to the next level, but they need better advice on employee reward

Very good place to work

This is a very clean and friendly place to work, the managers there are very kind friendly and understandable, it's a good place for you to build your skills and you as a person for your future.

The place is good overall but just some of the things there could work on

Some of my manager are nice but some have there time the hardest part of my job is to clean up in the evening best time is wen am working around friends

Fun place to work

It was a fun place to work. The other staffs are nice too. It was very diverse and learned a lot working here. Good salary per hour and employee facilities are good.

Run down resort

If your want to know how to lie to guests this is the best place for your dream. Mold, Leaks and Bugs in private and public areas. If you want to keep busy apply for the engineering department.

productive work place with lot of oportunitys and fun thing to do

productive and fun place beutifull in out side areas lovely manegenment and coworkers .give the opportunity to grow up and development you self keep you very motivety

Pros

great time work

Cons

not full time

Enjoyable place to work

Each day was a different story. The community within the work place was great and made working outside more bearable. The guests were always kind and the job was exciting. Management was willing to work with the employees to make the work experience more positive.

Food and beverage

I work all around in the hotel,room dining,food runner,busser and bar back. That's why i learned a lot in the restaurant. And it's very nice to work with people in naples grande. I learned a lot from my manager and to my co-worker. And i want to use my knowledge to other company.

Poor management and accountability

Naples grande needs a major overhaul on their management team and their ability to handle a business and its employees. From promoting minors who drank on site to lying about wages for promotions, this place was a NIGHTMARE.

Overall Good

No other comments other than the owner/operators are experts in real estate not hospitality that’s what is lacking. They should have a hotel company manage it

Disappointed

Spa Director let go; Spa Manager re-assigned; Spa Assistant made manager; not a good fit. She left, no manager. Beautiful facility, not busy- was offered full time without benefits- why would I take that offer? Had to work weekends and holidays- no extra pay or benefits Hated the politics- no regrets leaving No regrets

Pros

Inexpensive lunches

Cons

Made to sit, no pay; long hours, minimal pay

very fun and excited work place,more like family working together

It is a great organization.Knowing that almost everyone has a different background they make your country & religion know and make that day a special day to them.Regular staff gatherings and birthday cakes for every staff who had birthdays in each month

Pros

good work hours, treated with respect and a very friendly work place

itxotxitxoyx

Working here has been fun with my coworkers and better than past work experiences. I enjoy my time here and for the most part people enjoy their jobs here at the spa.

OK place if you are looking for a J-O-B

If you are looking for a career, this is not the place for you. Top-down management by fear and intimidation. Many meetings. Clicques in the sales department that overrun the resort. No chance for advancement. No work-life balance. No company sponsored giving back. If you don't get mentioned on social media or get good comments you are scorned. Everyone has a bad day. It used to be OK, but corporate made some changes a few months ago and it has not been the same sense. And they are always there putting pressure on the managers. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.

Pros

there are better places to work in Naples

Cons

not the place for career minded individuals

Professional organization trained and skill workers,great place to work

set up restaurants and work areas..major experience in micros and customer service my food trained in all outlets of the food service department..Great managers well mannered, staff members are well groomed..Very challenging to please all our guest but team work always gets it done...Love special occasions such as weddings and birthdays we sing for our guest.

Pros

staff parties, specials staffs celebrations, free lunch and dinners

Cons

great Human Resources, great health care 30 minutes break

Overall nice place to work , it takes time to get used as is a big hotel , its a on call job for someone looking for something part time to fill up their schedule the pay is very good for the hours that you work

Pros

Part time on call

Cons

No training

Family Oriented and Fun Place to Work

I loved the Naples Grande Beach Resort. There was always something exciting going on at the Resort. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of nice people and made friends with a lot of my co-workers. My manager was the best and was like a mom to me. Loved everything about this place.

Pros

Great friendships, fun work

Cons

Absoultly nothing

GRANDE place to Work

What can you say when you work in paradise. Making team members happy so that guests are happy is what the HR personnel aspire to work toward.

a hotel that is constantly for sale

It is truly a shame that such a beautiful property is being run day to day and held together with duct tape and chewing gum. I wish that hotel management would remember what it truly means to be in hospitality, and stop looking at their guests only as dollar signs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naples Grande Beach Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance