This is actually a very good company to work for but the problem comes when you have to switch teams all the time why because team leaders leave always because management is not able to process things in time & they always end up blaming the team leaders. They make you sign unnecessary warnings send you to Disciplinary Hearing all the time because they want to recruit new employees & pay them small salary but they make good money out of it.
The feedback is good
- What is the most stressful part about working at National Debt Advisors?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at National Debt Advisors?3 people answered
- What is the working hours and times per day? Eg monday to friday 8.00 till 5.002 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of National Debt Advisors?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at National Debt Advisors?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at National Debt Advisors? What are the step…2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of National Debt Advisors about how to improve it?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at National Debt Advisors?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at National Debt Advisors?