National Debt Advisors

National Debt Advisors Employee Reviews

South Africa19 reviews
4,0
Fun Workplace And Faced Passed Environment
We were always having games as in who could chase the most payments , As a Payments Administraitor I would have too call up cleints as well as make sure payments are Allocated correctly ,Receive on time and also Late Paying clients and Non-Paying clients were also involved and I would have too retain clients and start making sure that they understand what defaulting in payment meant for the future.
So the job itself was exciting and Overwhelming at times but who does not like a challenge, anyway there were different departments and the best thing about working there is that you grow within the company {Skills wise} getting a taste of most departments as in The Legal Departments [sending away legal documents and receiving power of attorney letters from clients ], Accounts [Checking numbers , Accounts , sending invoices The works and that kept you busy but interested.
Terrible management
What management says and what actually happens are very different.

Employees are treat like a number and replaceable.

I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
Great Company
It's a good place to build experience and a good place to earn an income for hard working sales people. This is a company with professionalism of the highest standards .
2,0
Relaxed. Emotionally Draining Environment
Just a normal typical draining sales environment day at work. Basically I would say I would highly recommend this place. GM is so rude also doesn’t care
Pros
It’s a very relaxed environment
Cons
Salary too little
3,0
Sometimes it is nice to be part of the company
Too much pressure but all in all its fun. Salary is not that good but at least it covers some other costs. Management is very strict in absenteeism and late coming and they also give support to under performing agents. But it's very stressful to work there.
Well established company
I am a employer at NDA and for the time that I have been working at the company I do really feel welcomed, and diffenitly see growth in the company aswell.
NDA also takes very good care of their staff.
Thy are a good company
The company looks after employees, well treated.
Feel comfortable around all workers.

Your money is always in on the date as they say, its never late

Understandable
5,0
Good company to work for
Enjoyed working for the company as they have a proper training,pay you timeously , commission,incentives , competition is there and team lead rs are coaching ,supporting and motivating their teams.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Debt Advisors?
1,0
Not good company to work for
Not a great company to work under as it leads to depression due to treatments from team leaders that have racist tendencies. If you want to work in this company you need to stand your ground.
See below
No beniefits and No growth and its who you know at the company and that did not sit well with me.
Over all I did my job well got a few certificates and finished my financial course at boston college through them so that was a good point in my life at the company.
5,0
different work place than what i expected
The workplace was a typical 8-5 work place
the drafting and alot of work was not meant for a graduate, its more like a student Job

the salary doesnt justify the work done
Productive and fun workplace
Productive anbd fun workplace, Management is a problem. Good enoroment, skills are taught, motivation and incentvies are given on a regular basis. Overall good working experience.
4,0
Good vibe
National Debt Advisors has a really good environment , with lots of young energized people on the sales floor.The people around is really friendly and helpful.
The team leaders are really helpful as well.
Pros
Incentives
Bad company to work for
The company has no professional expertise. The management from the General manager down to the team leaders are pathetic. The company is focused on hire and fire without any proper explanation.
fun workplace
Working at National Debt Advisors was an great experience I have learned alot through the 2 years that I worked there ...
The training helped me alot .
1,0
Worst company to work for
They advertise a high income but once you start working there the salary advertised is not what you get paid, they mislead you and make all kinds of promises at their interviews, they mistreat their employees and highly unprofessional, management is highly unprofessional and they change their commission structure almost every 2 months just so consultants don't make money, non of their managers are qualified, they do not value their staff and mistreat them, your job is not secure.
Pros
Cons
Low basic salary of R6850 but they advertise R8000 - R12000
Enjoyable workplace
The job was enjoyable and I was more happy to be more helpful to the company. The team environment was the most thing I loved about them and they were doing a great job taking care of their stuff.
Pros
Many incentives
5,0
Productive and fun work environment
It feels good to be challenged by customers as that teaches you more about life and how to deal with rejections but most of all you must handle objections well in order to assist the customers.
Pros
Free lunches and insentives
Target
Wow I lent alot at National Debt Advisors,I was doing customer service at first for 3months then got a promotion as an debt advisor where I was basically selling debt review.and was always meeting my daily,weekly and monthly floor target.
Pros
Incentives