National Debt Advisors

National Debt Advisors Employee Reviews

4,0
Good positive people working here good training and great leaders to work with decent work area and fun very warming and welcoming good company in general
5,0
On my first day everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The environment is very positive, and therefore allows me to be very productive in my work. All-rounder great company to work for!
Pros
Positive and productive work environment
Cons
Fast paced environment
5,0
National Debt Advisors is a great company to work for. The few years that I have been here has been an amazing journey. I have learned and grown in so many ways that I never thought would be possible. I have had the opportunity to work in different departments and gained so much knowledge on the debt review process itself. We at National Debt Advisors rehabilitate and assist clients to relieve them from financial burden and with that being said as an employee, this has assisted me in return with numerous positive traits such as financial independence, importance of security, stability in my employment, the list can go on and on. There is a time and place for everything, when we work, we work, when we have fun, we do just that. We do get recognition for our efforts and hardwork from management. What you put in, is what you will get out of it. It starts with you :-)
Pros
Incentives, NDA Rewards Program, Growth
4,0
Training is provided for however your progression is based on your work ethic. They are very strict regarding time keeping and attendance. You will learn many different skills and be exposed to various functions.
Pros
Stability, job security
Cons
Mixed communication, ever changing industry
5,0
Working at National Debt advisors is by far the best choice I have ever made. They care so much about there employees and really goes the extra mile to make everyone feel good about themselves everyday. NDA is the first company that makes me feel like I belong. The growth in the business is amazing. I really take my hat off when it comes to team work and understanding, the support you get from every individual is really something I have never experienced before. Its not just a typical place of work, NDA is something different and makes you want to be there all the time.
5,0
This company is fast-paced and dedicated to the cause, there is always something happening and movements being made to better the employee experience.
Pros
Canteen on-site, amazing colleagues
5,0
Great working environment! The team leaders and management genuinely care about our wellbeing. Great place if you love Team work. Genuinely enjoy working for them as a Virtual Agent
3,0
Although commission and incentives are a huge bonus on a daily work basis, the monthly remuneration is not nearly enough for the amount of work you so and the amount of hours worked.
4,0
Stressful working environment, however you will learn alot. The company is very strict on rules and discipline,which is a positive, however sometimes a negative aswell. Overall, the company is open to growth, and pushing employees to the best of their abilities. If you want to learn and grow, then this company is for you.
1,0
There is racism in the company, no growth. The work environment is stressful. Lead to depression and anxiety. Too much work for very little pay. Verbal harrassments from team leaders and management. No one cares
1,0
What management says and what actually happens are very different. Employees are treat like a number and replaceable. I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
5,0
It's a good place to build experience and a good place to earn an income for hard working sales people. This is a company with professionalism of the highest standards .
4,0
We were always having games as in who could chase the most payments , As a Payments Administraitor I would have too call up cleints as well as make sure payments are Allocated correctly ,Receive on time and also Late Paying clients and Non-Paying clients were also involved and I would have too retain clients and start making sure that they understand what defaulting in payment meant for the future. So the job itself was exciting and Overwhelming at times but who does not like a challenge, anyway there were different departments and the best thing about working there is that you grow within the company {Skills wise} getting a taste of most departments as in The Legal Departments [sending away legal documents and receiving power of attorney letters from clients ], Accounts [Checking numbers , Accounts , sending invoices The works and that kept you busy but interested.
2,0
Just a normal typical draining sales environment day at work. Basically I would say I would highly recommend this place. GM is so rude also doesn’t care
Pros
It’s a very relaxed environment
Cons
Salary too little
3,0
Too much pressure but all in all its fun. Salary is not that good but at least it covers some other costs. Management is very strict in absenteeism and late coming and they also give support to under performing agents. But it's very stressful to work there.
5,0
I am a employer at NDA and for the time that I have been working at the company I do really feel welcomed, and diffenitly see growth in the company aswell. NDA also takes very good care of their staff.
3,0
The company looks after employees, well treated. Feel comfortable around all workers. Your money is always in on the date as they say, its never late Understandable
5,0
Enjoyed working for the company as they have a proper training,pay you timeously , commission,incentives , competition is there and team lead rs are coaching ,supporting and motivating their teams.
1,0
Not a great company to work under as it leads to depression due to treatments from team leaders that have racist tendencies. If you want to work in this company you need to stand your ground.
3,0
No beniefits and No growth and its who you know at the company and that did not sit well with me. Over all I did my job well got a few certificates and finished my financial course at boston college through them so that was a good point in my life at the company.
5,0
The workplace was a typical 8-5 work place the drafting and alot of work was not meant for a graduate, its more like a student Job the salary doesnt justify the work done