National Debt Advisors

National Debt Advisors Employee Reviews

South Africa23 reviews
3,0
Although commission and incentives are a huge bonus on a daily work basis, the monthly remuneration is not nearly enough for the amount of work you so and the amount of hours worked.
5,0
Great working environment! The team leaders and management genuinely care about our wellbeing. Great place if you love Team work. Genuinely enjoy working for them as a Virtual Agent
4,0
Stressful working environment, however you will learn alot. The company is very strict on rules and discipline,which is a positive, however sometimes a negative aswell. Overall, the company is open to growth, and pushing employees to the best of their abilities. If you want to learn and grow, then this company is for you.
1,0
There is racism in the company, no growth. The work environment is stressful. Lead to depression and anxiety. Too much work for very little pay. Verbal harrassments from team leaders and management. No one cares
1,0
What management says and what actually happens are very different.

Employees are treat like a number and replaceable.

I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
5,0
It's a good place to build experience and a good place to earn an income for hard working sales people. This is a company with professionalism of the highest standards .
4,0
We were always having games as in who could chase the most payments , As a Payments Administraitor I would have too call up cleints as well as make sure payments are Allocated correctly ,Receive on time and also Late Paying clients and Non-Paying clients were also involved and I would have too retain clients and start making sure that they understand what defaulting in payment meant for the future.
So the job itself was exciting and Overwhelming at times but who does not like a challenge, anyway there were different departments and the best thing about working there is that you grow within the company {Skills wise} getting a taste of most departments as in The Legal Departments [sending away legal documents and receiving power of attorney letters from clients ], Accounts [Checking numbers , Accounts , sending invoices The works and that kept you busy but interested.
2,0
Just a normal typical draining sales environment day at work. Basically I would say I would highly recommend this place. GM is so rude also doesn’t care
Pros
It’s a very relaxed environment
Cons
Salary too little
3,0
Too much pressure but all in all its fun. Salary is not that good but at least it covers some other costs. Management is very strict in absenteeism and late coming and they also give support to under performing agents. But it's very stressful to work there.
5,0
I am a employer at NDA and for the time that I have been working at the company I do really feel welcomed, and diffenitly see growth in the company aswell.
NDA also takes very good care of their staff.
3,0
The company looks after employees, well treated.
Feel comfortable around all workers.

Your money is always in on the date as they say, its never late

Understandable
5,0
Enjoyed working for the company as they have a proper training,pay you timeously , commission,incentives , competition is there and team lead rs are coaching ,supporting and motivating their teams.
1,0
Not a great company to work under as it leads to depression due to treatments from team leaders that have racist tendencies. If you want to work in this company you need to stand your ground.
3,0
No beniefits and No growth and its who you know at the company and that did not sit well with me.
Over all I did my job well got a few certificates and finished my financial course at boston college through them so that was a good point in my life at the company.
The workplace was a typical 8-5 work place
the drafting and alot of work was not meant for a graduate, its more like a student Job

the salary doesnt justify the work done
1,0
Productive anbd fun workplace, Management is a problem. Good enoroment, skills are taught, motivation and incentvies are given on a regular basis. Overall good working experience.
4,0
National Debt Advisors has a really good environment , with lots of young energized people on the sales floor.The people around is really friendly and helpful.
The team leaders are really helpful as well.
Pros
Incentives
1,0
The company has no professional expertise. The management from the General manager down to the team leaders are pathetic. The company is focused on hire and fire without any proper explanation.
5,0
Working at National Debt Advisors was an great experience I have learned alot through the 2 years that I worked there ...
The training helped me alot .
1,0
They advertise a high income but once you start working there the salary advertised is not what you get paid, they mislead you and make all kinds of promises at their interviews, they mistreat their employees and highly unprofessional, management is highly unprofessional and they change their commission structure almost every 2 months just so consultants don't make money, non of their managers are qualified, they do not value their staff and mistreat them, your job is not secure.
Pros
Cons
Low basic salary of R6850 but they advertise R8000 - R12000
5,0
The job was enjoyable and I was more happy to be more helpful to the company. The team environment was the most thing I loved about them and they were doing a great job taking care of their stuff.
Pros
Many incentives
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Advisors. Our community is ready to answer.
3,4