National Debt Advisors

National Debt Advisors Employee Reviews

South Africa45 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

It’s fun environment

Fun but there is no perfect company , the cons were that if you sick they won’t send you home until you prove them otherwise plus it’s unpaid leave even if you came with a proof but in terms of salary they don’t delay

Work place

This company cares more about sales than the well being of employees. Sales are difficult to achieve, working in thus call center will only guarantee the basic as people rarely make target

Pros

Canteen

Cons

Long hours, small breaks

Consistency

Obeying the rules and make sure I reach above the target to get more money for the responsibilities I have.Pressure is all over the place but I can handle those minor things because energy is a choice.

Management and team leaders

That company has a lot of favoritism. Management walks around like the staff on the floor are below them. Team leaders have no personal skills when it comes to there teams. They make you feel like your worthless and always question you intelligence. Is not a very positive place to work. They don't care much for what the staff might be going through and if they sick its like the world ends and treat you badly if you sick. They don't care about others. It's sad that a company has people who work for them that causes alot of staff to walk away as the salaries are sad. Cleaners gets more than NDA staff.

Productive and fun place to work

National Debt Advisors is one of the best debt review companies in the industry, great company to work for. Lots of opportunities. Lots of Growth. Lots of fun.

Fun workplace

Amazing companyGreat peopleFeels like a familyYou feel welcome on a daily Normal day to day issuesResolved within a dayGreat spirit I love working here

Pros

Canteen on premises

On good standing.

I've been employed for 2 years. It's been a long, sometimes stressful but rewarding journey. You need to be dedicated and passionate to be In this fast paced environment to "survive". Otherwise if you have all those traits. It will be the job for you.

Pros

On good standing with remuneration.

Cons

Targets. But can be achieved

Great workplace

Great place to work at however the starting salary is barely enough and the commission structure is not great as it is not easy to make sales. Management is very supportive and the working environment is very positive.Lots if opportunities to grow and progress within the company as long as you're performing according to the company's set out performance targets

Pros

Canteen account

Cons

No benefits

Great company for growth for a title without the paycheck

This company provides a great amount of internal growth and I belive that this company would be a great place for first time work seekers.The pay is below the marginal bpo callcentre when it comes to basic and the company cannot currently compete with corporate style commissions.

Pros

Gain experience in the financial sector

Cons

Below par basic salary and weak commission based amount per sale

Its a 50/50 take and give

Salary for individuals with no responsibility is decent however those seeking an income with responsibility of family and children will not survive. The equality between colleagues and management is disheartening and favoritism is a real eye opener once your "settled in". Seeking growth is the absolute worst even when they pride themselves on this amongst staff but in all reality they expoit their staff. Claiming growth but with 0 increase amd x3 the amount of work from your prior position. A fun environment to work in but for a set time frame as well as a good start on gaining basic skills and experience like call center, customer service and sales.

Pros

Great experience and growth from a sales point on youer resume.

Cons

No growth outside of sales, no increase, management vs staff have no equality

Productive and Fun Workplace

I loved working at NDA because of their fun environment and their activities during lunch time. Speaking with clients over the phone was fun because I don't see who am I talking too and they don't see me too. I like doing sales so it wasn't a problem making sales for me.

Pros

Fun activities. example, pool table

Cons

No free lunch

NDA - The Company of Growth

NDA is a great company to be part of, the interview process was very enjoyable and I will never fort the experience I had the first time I walked though the doors of the company, I really enjoy working at NDA we have a great company culture, and it is a place of GROWTH :)

Pros

Employee benefits, In house canteen and Chef

Passionate place to start a career

NDA is an awesome company to work for where it feels like a family away from home. Management is supportive and the company encourages growth and career progression. Definitely a company that cares!

Pros

Canteen, no work on weekends or public holidays

Great Company and plenty development

The culture of the company is great. The salary and comm structure is competitive, in accordance with the Debt Review industry. The growth and development is the company is great and possible, it is all up to the individual to make use of their talents and push towards greatness.

Pros

Growth, Development, Training, great facilities, incentives & commission

Cons

No free coffee

NDA is great place to start your dept review journey plus the team leaders are always supportive aswell as on a weekly basis you have a conversation to find out uour strength on the call how you can assist more etc .

Pros

Daily insentive

Cons

Lunch breaks

Relaxed workplace

I enjoyed working at NDA, salary was OK for me. Coloured team leaders seem racist to me(especially mine, my own opinion) but overallI loved working there.And if I could, I'd go back.

Not a bad company

Working at NDA comes with alot of pros and cons, the culture and the way everyone comes together on days that maybe requires you to dress up is really great and makes you like you belong to something great. Besides that theres a straight 8-5/4 shift which is ideal for everyone,there is also growth within the company, you usually get first preference for a new vacancy, however the salary compared to the work done in certain departments does not go together, the hard work does not always match up with the money you make, or correspond with your experience and workload,its really demotivating and i feel is the reason alot of employees leave the company

Pros

Free lunches, leaving earlier on Fridays, closing December, incentive

Cons

Salary

Fun area

Good positive people working here good training and great leaders to work with decent work area and fun very warming and welcoming good company in general

Really friendly and positive environment!

On my first day everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The environment is very positive, and therefore allows me to be very productive in my work. All-rounder great company to work for!

Pros

Positive and productive work environment

Cons

Fast paced environment

NDA Journey - Life, Job, Security and Growth

National Debt Advisors is a great company to work for. The few years that I have been here has been an amazing journey. I have learned and grown in so many ways that I never thought would be possible. I have had the opportunity to work in different departments and gained so much knowledge on the debt review process itself. We at National Debt Advisors rehabilitate and assist clients to relieve them from financial burden and with that being said as an employee, this has assisted me in return with numerous positive traits such as financial independence, importance of security, stability in my employment, the list can go on and on. There is a time and place for everything, when we work, we work, when we have fun, we do just that. We do get recognition for our efforts and hardwork from management. What you put in, is what you will get out of it. It starts with you :-)

Pros

Incentives, NDA Rewards Program, Growth

Great place to develop!

Training is provided for however your progression is based on your work ethic. They are very strict regarding time keeping and attendance. You will learn many different skills and be exposed to various functions.

Pros

Stability, job security

Cons

Mixed communication, ever changing industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Advisors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture

National Debt Advisors Reviews by Location

• National Debt Advisors
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?