National Debt Advisors

National Debt Advisors Employee Reviews

On good standing.

I've been employed for 2 years. It's been a long, sometimes stressful but rewarding journey. You need to be dedicated and passionate to be In this fast paced environment to "survive". Otherwise if you have all those traits. It will be the job for you.

Pros

On good standing with remuneration.

Cons

Targets. But can be achieved

Great workplace

Great place to work at however the starting salary is barely enough and the commission structure is not great as it is not easy to make sales. Management is very supportive and the working environment is very positive.Lots if opportunities to grow and progress within the company as long as you're performing according to the company's set out performance targets

Pros

Canteen account

Cons

No benefits

Great company for growth for a title without the paycheck

This company provides a great amount of internal growth and I belive that this company would be a great place for first time work seekers.The pay is below the marginal bpo callcentre when it comes to basic and the company cannot currently compete with corporate style commissions.

Pros

Gain experience in the financial sector

Cons

Below par basic salary and weak commission based amount per sale

Its a 50/50 take and give

Salary for individuals with no responsibility is decent however those seeking an income with responsibility of family and children will not survive. The equality between colleagues and management is disheartening and favoritism is a real eye opener once your "settled in". Seeking growth is the absolute worst even when they pride themselves on this amongst staff but in all reality they expoit their staff. Claiming growth but with 0 increase amd x3 the amount of work from your prior position. A fun environment to work in but for a set time frame as well as a good start on gaining basic skills and experience like call center, customer service and sales.

Pros

Great experience and growth from a sales point on youer resume.

Cons

No growth outside of sales, no increase, management vs staff have no equality

Productive and Fun Workplace

I loved working at NDA because of their fun environment and their activities during lunch time. Speaking with clients over the phone was fun because I don't see who am I talking too and they don't see me too. I like doing sales so it wasn't a problem making sales for me.

Pros

Fun activities. example, pool table

Cons

No free lunch

NDA - The Company of Growth

NDA is a great company to be part of, the interview process was very enjoyable and I will never fort the experience I had the first time I walked though the doors of the company, I really enjoy working at NDA we have a great company culture, and it is a place of GROWTH :)

Pros

Employee benefits, In house canteen and Chef

Passionate place to start a career

NDA is an awesome company to work for where it feels like a family away from home. Management is supportive and the company encourages growth and career progression. Definitely a company that cares!

Pros

Canteen, no work on weekends or public holidays

Great Company and plenty development

The culture of the company is great. The salary and comm structure is competitive, in accordance with the Debt Review industry. The growth and development is the company is great and possible, it is all up to the individual to make use of their talents and push towards greatness.

Pros

Growth, Development, Training, great facilities, incentives & commission

Cons

No free coffee

NDA is great place to start your dept review journey plus the team leaders are always supportive aswell as on a weekly basis you have a conversation to find out uour strength on the call how you can assist more etc .

Pros

Daily insentive

Cons

Lunch breaks

Relaxed workplace

I enjoyed working at NDA, salary was OK for me. Coloured team leaders seem racist to me(especially mine, my own opinion) but overallI loved working there.And if I could, I'd go back.

Not a bad company

Working at NDA comes with alot of pros and cons, the culture and the way everyone comes together on days that maybe requires you to dress up is really great and makes you like you belong to something great. Besides that theres a straight 8-5/4 shift which is ideal for everyone,there is also growth within the company, you usually get first preference for a new vacancy, however the salary compared to the work done in certain departments does not go together, the hard work does not always match up with the money you make, or correspond with your experience and workload,its really demotivating and i feel is the reason alot of employees leave the company

Pros

Free lunches, leaving earlier on Fridays, closing December, incentive

Cons

Salary

Fun area

Good positive people working here good training and great leaders to work with decent work area and fun very warming and welcoming good company in general

Really friendly and positive environment!

On my first day everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The environment is very positive, and therefore allows me to be very productive in my work. All-rounder great company to work for!

Pros

Positive and productive work environment

Cons

Fast paced environment

NDA Journey - Life, Job, Security and Growth

National Debt Advisors is a great company to work for. The few years that I have been here has been an amazing journey. I have learned and grown in so many ways that I never thought would be possible. I have had the opportunity to work in different departments and gained so much knowledge on the debt review process itself. We at National Debt Advisors rehabilitate and assist clients to relieve them from financial burden and with that being said as an employee, this has assisted me in return with numerous positive traits such as financial independence, importance of security, stability in my employment, the list can go on and on. There is a time and place for everything, when we work, we work, when we have fun, we do just that. We do get recognition for our efforts and hardwork from management. What you put in, is what you will get out of it. It starts with you :-)

Pros

Incentives, NDA Rewards Program, Growth

Great place to develop!

Training is provided for however your progression is based on your work ethic. They are very strict regarding time keeping and attendance. You will learn many different skills and be exposed to various functions.

Pros

Stability, job security

Cons

Mixed communication, ever changing industry

Great Employee Culture

Working at National Debt advisors is by far the best choice I have ever made. They care so much about there employees and really goes the extra mile to make everyone feel good about themselves everyday. NDA is the first company that makes me feel like I belong. The growth in the business is amazing. I really take my hat off when it comes to team work and understanding, the support you get from every individual is really something I have never experienced before. Its not just a typical place of work, NDA is something different and makes you want to be there all the time.

Exciting and Progressive

This company is fast-paced and dedicated to the cause, there is always something happening and movements being made to better the employee experience.

Pros

Canteen on-site, amazing colleagues

Great working environment

Great working environment! The team leaders and management genuinely care about our wellbeing. Great place if you love Team work. Genuinely enjoy working for them as a Virtual Agent

Salary

Although commission and incentives are a huge bonus on a daily work basis, the monthly remuneration is not nearly enough for the amount of work you so and the amount of hours worked.

A company of value

Stressful working environment, however you will learn alot. The company is very strict on rules and discipline,which is a positive, however sometimes a negative aswell. Overall, the company is open to growth, and pushing employees to the best of their abilities. If you want to learn and grow, then this company is for you.

Don't recommend

There is racism in the company, no growth. The work environment is stressful. Lead to depression and anxiety. Too much work for very little pay. Verbal harrassments from team leaders and management. No one cares

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Advisors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

National Debt Advisors Reviews by Location