National Debt Advisors

Clear
3,6Work-Life Balance
3,1Pay & Benefits

It’s fun environment

Fun but there is no perfect company , the cons were that if you sick they won’t send you home until you prove them otherwise plus it’s unpaid leave even if you came with a proof but in terms of salary they don’t delay

Great workplace

Great place to work at however the starting salary is barely enough and the commission structure is not great as it is not easy to make sales. Management is very supportive and the working environment is very positive.Lots if opportunities to grow and progress within the company as long as you're performing according to the company's set out performance targets

Pros

Canteen account

Cons

No benefits

Great company for growth for a title without the paycheck

This company provides a great amount of internal growth and I belive that this company would be a great place for first time work seekers.The pay is below the marginal bpo callcentre when it comes to basic and the company cannot currently compete with corporate style commissions.

Pros

Gain experience in the financial sector

Cons

Below par basic salary and weak commission based amount per sale

Its a 50/50 take and give

Salary for individuals with no responsibility is decent however those seeking an income with responsibility of family and children will not survive. The equality between colleagues and management is disheartening and favoritism is a real eye opener once your "settled in". Seeking growth is the absolute worst even when they pride themselves on this amongst staff but in all reality they expoit their staff. Claiming growth but with 0 increase amd x3 the amount of work from your prior position. A fun environment to work in but for a set time frame as well as a good start on gaining basic skills and experience like call center, customer service and sales.

Pros

Great experience and growth from a sales point on youer resume.

Cons

No growth outside of sales, no increase, management vs staff have no equality

NDA - The Company of Growth

NDA is a great company to be part of, the interview process was very enjoyable and I will never fort the experience I had the first time I walked though the doors of the company, I really enjoy working at NDA we have a great company culture, and it is a place of GROWTH :)

Pros

Employee benefits, In house canteen and Chef

Great Company and plenty development

The culture of the company is great. The salary and comm structure is competitive, in accordance with the Debt Review industry. The growth and development is the company is great and possible, it is all up to the individual to make use of their talents and push towards greatness.

Pros

Growth, Development, Training, great facilities, incentives & commission

Cons

No free coffee

Relaxed workplace

I enjoyed working at NDA, salary was OK for me. Coloured team leaders seem racist to me(especially mine, my own opinion) but overallI loved working there.And if I could, I'd go back.

Not a bad company

Working at NDA comes with alot of pros and cons, the culture and the way everyone comes together on days that maybe requires you to dress up is really great and makes you like you belong to something great. Besides that theres a straight 8-5/4 shift which is ideal for everyone,there is also growth within the company, you usually get first preference for a new vacancy, however the salary compared to the work done in certain departments does not go together, the hard work does not always match up with the money you make, or correspond with your experience and workload,its really demotivating and i feel is the reason alot of employees leave the company

Pros

Free lunches, leaving earlier on Fridays, closing December, incentive

Cons

Salary

Salary

Although commission and incentives are a huge bonus on a daily work basis, the monthly remuneration is not nearly enough for the amount of work you so and the amount of hours worked.

Relaxed. Emotionally Draining Environment

Just a normal typical draining sales environment day at work. Basically I would say I would highly recommend this place. GM is so rude also doesn’t care

Pros

It’s a very relaxed environment

Cons

Salary too little

Sometimes it is nice to be part of the company

Too much pressure but all in all its fun. Salary is not that good but at least it covers some other costs. Management is very strict in absenteeism and late coming and they also give support to under performing agents. But it's very stressful to work there.

different work place than what i expected

The workplace was a typical 8-5 work place the drafting and alot of work was not meant for a graduate, its more like a student Job the salary doesnt justify the work done

Worst company to work for

They advertise a high income but once you start working there the salary advertised is not what you get paid, they mislead you and make all kinds of promises at their interviews, they mistreat their employees and highly unprofessional, management is highly unprofessional and they change their commission structure almost every 2 months just so consultants don't make money, non of their managers are qualified, they do not value their staff and mistreat them, your job is not secure.

Pros

Cons

Low basic salary of R6850 but they advertise R8000 - R12000

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Advisors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture

National Debt Advisors Reviews by Location

• National Debt Advisors
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?