National Oilwell Varco
National Oilwell Varco Employee Review

Good team

3,0
22 September 2016
its a good place to work for, bat its is time for a new experience and to work my way up in the mechanical industry. I learn all about ndt inspection at nov but I want to do Mechanical fitting. The oil price is low at the moment so the company is letting people got.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
5,0
9 October 2019
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
NOV is by far one of the most rewarding workplace I've worked at. They provide you with all the relevant training, personally, emotionally and career wise to prepare you for working in the most harsh and dangerous environments there is. Apart from that, it is very fun and positive workplace. You are able to spend a fair amount of quality time with your family, more then any other company would offer. Personally had the opportunity to work on experimental rigs, assisting on developing control and data acquisition software. I would recommend this company to anyone.
2,0
13 December 2017
CAD DRAUGHTSMAN (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
enjoyed working there. top management biased though. engineering team good relationship. support structures well co ordinated. learned a lot - projects, welding etc
Pros
profit based bonus
5,0
10 December 2017
Same location
CNC Programmer/Metal Turner Machinist (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
National Oilwell Varco is one of the top suppliers in Rigg and Mine tooling, with extremely hard working and professional employees from top management, down to the lowest paid employee.
Pros
good sallaries and benifits
Cons