NATIONAL RENAL CARE

NATIONAL RENAL CARE Employee Reviews

Be loyal person be kind on patients don't disrespect your patient represent you self on patient what kind of your person you are be on team work,be clean at work
Pros
Time of lunch
Cons
45minuts
This company humiliated my contract of employment. I was a employed as a stock controller but when they losse patients due to covid-19 they eventually decided to down grade me to health care worker.
Pros
No meal
Cons
Health care worker
To Learn the machine was so difficult ,I have leaned that I care work with people and I have got passion , the management was so kind and welcoming I didn't even hesitate to ask questions as I was a volunteered Hardest part is to make sure the Bp don't drops on patients, you have to look after the whole time and I was enjoying to see all the patients on the machine and have eaten their meals.
Pros
Cons
Half Day
It was awesome to work in such a friendly, professional and goal orientated enviroment. Most definately physically challenging but manageable. Highly recommended.
Pros
Pension, medical aid, paid inhouse training, insentive bonuses, special bonuses, over time payments
Cons
Early hours and long hours.
I like to work with people I a fast learner work very hard at my work place like to talk to my patience am and open person I like what I'a doing at work
Good working environment,friendly staff always helping each other,good training provided to the staff,excellent patient care,strong support structure from management
National renal care what a nice place to work at the environment is so pleasant except for some staff that's bringing their problems to work... Salary not so good Hours not good at all start 5:30am - 4:00pm and than if u start 10:00am till 9:00pm you Must have own transport
A very good company to work for. have all the equipment and material to run the business. Know how to make staff happy, I had a good time working for these company even now if I may have the opportunity to go back I will do that running.
Pros
30 min
Cons
9 hrs
The company is great to work for and they have an amazing work environment. A little bit of Staff care is needed. Overall I loved working there and I learned a lot.
Pros
Travel Opportunities
Cons
Long Hours and heavy load work.
Hands-on Nursing Officer meeting a variety of care needs including acute care and long-term rehabilitation. Adept at assessing patient conditions implementing treatment plans in a timely manner and providing comprehensive oversight. Specialize in supervising nurses and nurse managers while ensuring optimal patient care.
A typical day at work: I) I get to work 15 minutes before clock in. 2)Greet all my colleagues and go straight to my office. 3) I open my diary and see what needs to be attend too for the day according to top priority for that day and mark in red pen. Deadlines too are written with a red pen. 4) Thereafter i open my e-mails to see who i need to attend to urgently. i transfer the information onto my diary with a green pen. i jot down not so urgent e-mails to attend too for the day too in a blue pen. i make sure that all work done for the day is highlighted in my diary and report to my manager information that requires her for that day. 5) Other Admin general work and communication, i write with a black pen and highlights ones attended too. What i learned: Depending on the day, if it is busy, i learn always to attend to all priorities needed for the day. i my days lesson is management of diary and priority. If it's not a busy day, i still attend to priority work first and make sure that all other general office work is done too for the day. i learn to multi task everyday and it has really given me the time to enjoy work without much pressure. Management: When it comes to management my diary is my baby. i need to constantly have a portable diary on me to write down every communication at hand via telephone, e-mails and communication within the workplace from my manager and other employees. This my way of working smart and it really eliminates forgetfulness in the workplace. i also communicate verbally on what needs to be managed from my side by other staff members. - more...
Pros
Free lunches for hard work, staff celebrating each other on their performances, Birthday celebrations and gifts, team building
Cons
Overtime compensating on the lunch depending how long it takes
Very good campany,Payment of unlimited hours of OT,Skill uplifting,Management problems that include oppression ,not given change to over ventilate ur problems,poor management of off duties results in more fatigue
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
very extended hours that includes standby
Healthy and conducive environment to work under, leaning is part of the job.up to standard training for employees. Family environment between staff and patients. Professional practices.
Pros
Short lunches
Cons
No overtime
Be your self and do what you are good at never understand estimate your input in you contributed to the company because you have played a huge success
Pros
Very good environment
Cons
i have lean a lot being dependent. managing my time very well. knollwedge on dialysisi and cvvhd manchine. managing patient in chronic and acute stage am kidney failure . better knowledge on kidney diseases . but now i need a change another challenge.
Pros
Cons
yes hours were verylong
Gacutes is a very dynamic department.It need a decisive person who is able to work under pressure with limited resources.It is an area of where you can be sure of your operations, there's always a new challenge and new way of managing different work scenarios.Client satisfaction and excellent service being number priority.
Pros
No specific time to rest at work
Cons
Very unpredictable, at times you work 24 hours
i was dedicated and took pride in my work. the management was friendly and understanding. i always delivered the stock and merchandise on the appropriate time.
Pros
the staff was friendly and helpfull
Cons
crazy hours
Very understaffed, no real offduties, cause may be called into work during off days, great benefits as they subsidise medical aid and match your provident fund premium
Pros
Continuous training
Cons
I really enjoy working for Nrc , exposed me to corporate world culture totally different from gorvenment structure . I feel I can face work challenges out there , I feel I have gained so much experience and need to explore in other fields of nursing
Pros
Offeres free study allowance to sfaff
Cons
Long hours but good roaster scheduling
Was a good experience, I enjoyed every minute working a good manager. A good team leader, we worked as a team. Our patients were very polite and understanding
Pros
Insentive
Cons
I have used NRC to build my experience in the field of work and responsibility. I now have the urge to progress and would like to move on with more challenging experiences in life.
Pros
suitable working hours
Cons
weekend shifts