NATIONAL RENAL CARE

NATIONAL RENAL CARE Employee Reviews

South Africa40 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Productive but not paying

Difficult working hours and paying less , you nock of around 21hour at night which is suitable if your driving , they pay less and say you don't have experience , not easy to further your studies while working there

Pros

Free tea with own bread

Cons

Late hours which is scary if your not driving

Renal is a very special field that needs your time, it needs a person that can work under pressure, a person who can work fast because ...

If you need to work under pressure come to Renal, if you can work fast accurately come to renal, if you have family that needs you at their specific time then renal is not for you. If you can not manage time then also look for something else, if lazy then renal is not for you also....

Pros

Free training, given enough time to learn

Cons

Stress

As a Dialysis practitioner I have gained and understood the importance for Dialysis for all kidney failure patients

work performance from the staff and also team work and everything was excellent I have gained a lot of experience I have gained all the qualities....

Cons

Over time

Poor management

The Eastern cape manager is the worst and if Leone remains the eastern cape manager the company will be doomed.... She is the worst person ever! She has favorites which affects the day to day running of the company.

Cons

Poor management

Good place to learn and grow professionally and individually

Good place to learn and grow professionally and individually. Working is dynamic and learning is continuous with good opportunities within the company

Pros

Insite with renal and blood related complications

Cons

Very challenging and up normal hours

This company humiliated my contract of employment. I was a employed as a stock controller but when they losse patients due to covid-19 they eventually decided to down grade me to health care worker.

Pros

No meal

Cons

Health care worker

Spirt work , make patients feels good

Be loyal person be kind on patients don't disrespect your patient represent you self on patient what kind of your person you are be on team work,be clean at work

Pros

Time of lunch

Cons

45minuts

productive and fun

To Learn the machine was so difficult ,I have leaned that I care work with people and I have got passion , the management was so kind and welcoming I didn't even hesitate to ask questions as I was a volunteered Hardest part is to make sure the Bp don't drops on patients, you have to look after the whole time and I was enjoying to see all the patients on the machine and have eaten their meals.

Pros

Cons

Half Day

Family away from home. Productive. Long hours but rewarding. Long term benefits such as pension medical aid and merits.Inhouse paid traning hours.

It was awesome to work in such a friendly, professional and goal orientated enviroment. Most definately physically challenging but manageable. Highly recommended.

Pros

Pension, medical aid, paid inhouse training, insentive bonuses, special bonuses, over time payments

Cons

Early hours and long hours.

very productive at my work place

I like to work with people I a fast learner work very hard at my work place like to talk to my patience am and open person I like what I'a doing at work

Good working environment,friendly staff always helping each other,good training provided to the staff,excellent patient care,strong support structure from management

Current working there

National renal care what a nice place to work at the environment is so pleasant except for some staff that's bringing their problems to work... Salary not so good Hours not good at all start 5:30am - 4:00pm and than if u start 10:00am till 9:00pm you Must have own transport

Very good company to work for

A very good company to work for. have all the equipment and material to run the business. Know how to make staff happy, I had a good time working for these company even now if I may have the opportunity to go back I will do that running.

Pros

30 min

Cons

9 hrs

Fun work place and learning a lot

The company is great to work for and they have an amazing work environment. A little bit of Staff care is needed. Overall I loved working there and I learned a lot.

Pros

Travel Opportunities

Cons

Long Hours and heavy load work.

My Specialty

Hands-on Nursing Officer meeting a variety of care needs including acute care and long-term rehabilitation. Adept at assessing patient conditions implementing treatment plans in a timely manner and providing comprehensive oversight. Specialize in supervising nurses and nurse managers while ensuring optimal patient care.

Productive and Fun workplace

A typical day at work: I) I get to work 15 minutes before clock in. 2)Greet all my colleagues and go straight to my office. 3) I open my diary and see what needs to be attend too for the day according to top priority for that day and mark in red pen. Deadlines too are written with a red pen. 4) Thereafter i open my e-mails to see who i need to attend to urgently. i transfer the information onto my diary with a green pen. i jot down not so urgent e-mails to attend too for the day too in a blue pen. i make sure that all work done for the day is highlighted in my diary and report to my manager information that requires her for that day. 5) Other Admin general work and communication, i write with a black pen and highlights ones attended too. What i learned: Depending on the day, if it is busy, i learn always to attend to all priorities needed for the day. i my days lesson is management of diary and priority. If it's not a busy day, i still attend to priority work first and make sure that all other general office work is done too for the day. i learn to multi task everyday and it has really given me the time to enjoy work without much pressure. Management: When it comes to management my diary is my baby. i need to constantly have a portable diary on me to write down every communication at hand via telephone, e-mails and communication within the workplace from my manager and other employees. This my way of working smart and it really eliminates forgetfulness in the workplace. i also communicate verbally on what needs to be managed from my side by other staff members. -

Pros

Free lunches for hard work, staff celebrating each other on their performances, Birthday celebrations and gifts, team building

Cons

Overtime compensating on the lunch depending how long it takes

productuctive educationally

Very good campany,Payment of unlimited hours of OT,Skill uplifting,Management problems that include oppression ,not given change to over ventilate ur problems,poor management of off duties results in more fatigue

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

very extended hours that includes standby

Professional and ethical workplace

Healthy and conducive environment to work under, leaning is part of the job.up to standard training for employees. Family environment between staff and patients. Professional practices.

Pros

Short lunches

Cons

No overtime

Good environment to work to

Be your self and do what you are good at never understand estimate your input in you contributed to the company because you have played a huge success

Pros

Very good environment

Cons

not fun at all, its all about businnes

i have lean a lot being dependent. managing my time very well. knollwedge on dialysisi and cvvhd manchine. managing patient in chronic and acute stage am kidney failure . better knowledge on kidney diseases . but now i need a change another challenge.

Pros

Cons

yes hours were verylong

Departmental of acute dialysis is very challenging,unpredictable and as coordinators warrant s quick decision making.

Gacutes is a very dynamic department.It need a decisive person who is able to work under pressure with limited resources.It is an area of where you can be sure of your operations, there's always a new challenge and new way of managing different work scenarios.Client satisfaction and excellent service being number priority.

Pros

No specific time to rest at work

Cons

Very unpredictable, at times you work 24 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NATIONAL RENAL CARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • NATIONAL RENAL CARE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?