Time for me to grow and look for a more challenging job opportunity
I am on contract.
I was standing in for an employee on maternity leave. beside that, I would have not left
Honestly, the company was great in every aspect. Sadly the contract ended.
To find the company that will pay me at least R14 000
To look where there is job security
Salary and implementation of what I have studied and completed.
To look for a job that I love to do and that keeps me busy with my hands
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nedbank?173 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nedbank? What are the steps along the way…67 people answered
- Does Nedbank require background check? What kind of background check does Nedbank do and how long do…50 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nedbank?33 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nedbank?28 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nedbank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Nedbank?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nedbank?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nedbank?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Nedbank?13 people answered