Matric and RE5
- Usually a degree / diploma for specialist positions and above
- Be able to withstand large amounts of pressure and long working hours, depending on where you are placed
- Have a very very thick skin. Think carefully about how you want your future workplace to be.
- Be able to deal with red tape diplomatically
- Ideally no money related criminal record - you are allowed to explain a past even if something comes up
Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.