Nedbank

South Africa1 516 reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

Found 1 516 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 570 reviews

Profesional

Working at Nedbank has given me so much joy. My career started at Nedbank and I loved the diversity. Learning is continuous. Collaborating with other division for the good of the business is absolutely amazing. Nedbank formed mening who I am today. Love Nedbank a d the culture.

Pros

Medical, pension, work home life balance, adequate leave, life cover.

Cons

None whatsoever.

I once worked for this company and wish one day I could do it again. Like they say it's a great place to work. I enjoyed working at nedbank. I work as a teller, backoffice, switchboard operator, team leader, atm operator and. Reliving my brach manager.

Innovative environment

Learned a lot as the company was always in the forefront of technology to remain competitive. The PMO department in which i worked for always maintained a standard of professionalism and ensured projects are delivere on time

Alot of Nepotism and favouritism

No bonuses for Contact centre agents unless there is enough for team leaders first . Favouritism amongst HOD and team leaders, you will never advance if you are not a curry muncher

Pros

Cons

Flexi hours but they choose for you.

Problem managemenyproblem solvingRespectNoneTeam workSupportManagementNo micro management in my team, we all know what to doRunning end to end outages is a pleasure having support behind you

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Executives

Competitive workplace

Work at your own pace. Flexible hours. Great working environment. Management is great, listens to employees and always make s sure they are happy. Outdoor meetings and outings.

Very productive workplace

You'll meet amazing coworkers and enjoy your interactions with clients.There's always something new happening, new staff, new policies. You'll never relax in your role. Guaranteed.

Pros

Great benefits, awesome work culture

Cons

No work-home balance, you're expected to go above and beyond in your job, no room for errors or severely punished for them, very stressful targets

Productive and strict

The company is productive yet strict. No space for flexibility and innovation. Very risk-averse environment. Generally not embracing fresh ideas and lot of favouritism.

very bureaucratic

took a month to on board me onto their systems r.e access cards, network passwords etc i had great line manager in group finance, great flexi hours and awesome support structure within the team. Parking on campus is a nightmare.

Great place to work at

You're encouraged to present yourself as your authentic self. Learning and development is also highly recommended and you have all the free tools to do that like free access to LinkedIn learning among others. Performance is rewarded.

Working Here

No career advancement supported. Instead constant restructures place employees in any vacant positions at the expense of career growth of other employees

very productive

I dont have much to say about working here, except for since management changed, the work enviroment has become less toxic, but the workload is still the same.

Fast paced,Challenging,

Difficult to manage all my duties effectively due to the work load and responsibilities handed to be,Colleagues are supportive as all have the same goal of meeting clients needs,Micro management is evident

Pros

Good interest rates offered on motor vehicle and home loan finance, Good pension scheme and group life.

Cons

Long hours seemed to be the norm in Business banking, Expectations are always high, Always worked under pressure.

Branch network

Its nice working for the branch provided you have good management. The only annoying thing is leads. However helping people and engaging with clients is nice.

Nedbank is a great company to work for. Salary is competitive and there is work life balance. The employees are taken care of and the benefits are great.

Productive , Experience and family environment

To work for Nedbank company i learned so many things and i gained an experience to work with different culture and also for working in the banking industry to understand how important are the values and to respect other culture even if sometimes there was conflict but at the end of the day it was my second i thank you for experience and knowledge

Cons

Hours were good

Nedbank is a great place to work in depending on management

Would love if salary would be industry based as the work load is immense. It depends which management you're working for but overall if you have a good manager then it's a great place. HR is basically non existence

I was outsourced as a digital enabler(Genie), it was a great experience and I loved the environment.

The customers are wonderful, and you don't get to say that a lot in the customer service industry. The salary was competitive, could have been better. The green culture is strong. I loved working there.

Very educating and mind growing

Its a good and healthy enviroment and the most thing i like is helping clients thats the best feeling anyone could take from me and always be patient with your clients,and help is always around when you dont understand work theres always a person whos willing to reachout to another person.

Pros

Cons

9hours

Productive workplace

Productive workplace, staff rates, performance based bonus, continuous learning, upskilling courses, friendly colleagues, growth within the company, customer service

Pros

Staff rates

Great working environment

Good working environment , peaceful, managers are hands on , great team work , normal working hours, theres a balance between personal and work life .

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 570 reviews