Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Amazing employers with great benefits

A typical day at work would be firstly establishing the goals for the day. Obtaining the required resources from other divisions, systems and managers in order to complete the tasks. My job was a continuous learning experience, which is what I really enjoyed. Management is approachable and available, as well as co-workers, who are not only colleagues but have become friends. The hardest part of my job is having to rely on information from other divisions in order to complete my task. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing challenging tasks earlier than expected.

Pros

Staff mortgage rates

Cons

Long distance commute to work and back

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same role

Good work life balance. Normal working. Management was not professional. There was a sense of discrimination. I have learn a lot in terms of events an

Left the company last year!! Good company to work for. I have learned a lot in terms of Admin, Events, Marketing, Organisation and Travel Arrangements.
Same roleSame location

Retrenched staff treated like rubbish

Nedbank retrenched staff recently. People don't matter. Retrenched staff ignored and left business without goodbye or good luck. They just don't care.
Same roleSame location

Fantastic first job

I thoroughly enjoyed by experience working for a Bank! It was exciting and I progressed rapidly in a short space of time. My initial position was in Tellers and the balance between working with money (figures) and clients was amazing. I enjoyed reconciling the figures at the end of the day, and the administrative work that went with it. Before long I was promoted and thus exposed to other divisions which I thoroughly enjoyed as well. I was lucky enough to work at a new established branch which meant that I was required to perform tasks in different divisions.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 1 517 reviews

3,9Work/Life Balance
3,6Salary/Benefits
3,8Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Nedbank
  • Amazing employers with great benefits