Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

Awesome place to work

21 October 2020
Can't say enough good things. Great company to work for. Loved working there. Great culture and work environment. Lovely co workers. Great management
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
31 January 2021
Sales Team Leader (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Worked in sales which was naturally a bit stressful however management is supportive. Nedbank systems are reliable and management gets involved. You are allowed to work independently and as part of a team. You are challenged cognitively and the business invests in their employees.
Pros
Incentives and salaries are market related
Cons
Can't think of any
3 January 2021
Bank Teller & Enquiries Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
My love for customer service started at my previous job but it bloomed in this work place... I grew more and more fond of what I was doing every day. Yes, there are difficult clients but that is where I thrived the most, not resting until I have a satisfied client whether it was the outcome he/she expected or not. And whether I was recognized for it or not. It didn't matter cause I loved what I was doing
Pros
The employee benefits
Cons
Making target was a bit of a struggle. Sales was never my strong point but problem solving is.
7 August 2020
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
It was my first formal job after college. I was made to feel comfortable in the workplace. I was treated with dignity and respect. Management was approachable. I was encouraged to grow and improve myself by means of in house training, online training and through subsidized formal training. Financial assistance with my child's school fees, assistance with medical aid expenses and prime linked interest rates on loan products including credit cards. Nedbank is a socially responsible company supporting and donating towards the World Wildlife Fund and various arts initiatives, they also offer learnership programmes for various income groups.
Pros
Reduction of interest rates
Cons
Working on weekends
  1. Awesome place to work