Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Development phase in my career

I really enjoyed being a sales consultant at Tongaat and it was a development phase in my career from shifting from the learning stages in the graduate program to fully being functional in my role. Management was really poor at the branch and really pushed hard to getting a promotion to a different branch. We dealt with the issue as a team and managed to find solutions by HR getting involved and higher management and ended up getting a new manager. Co workers were the best and we all grew together and worked as a team. Manager oppressing you and not worried about your development and growth. Sales has always been my passion and that shinned and helped me grow and get promoted.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and no day offs

3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture

Fun workplace

Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Working on weekends
Same role

Good company to work for. Great culture and working environment. Lots of growth opportunities for an ambitious person who looks to make headway in the financial services industry

Pros

Team spirit

Cons

Working on weekends and holidays
Same role

Fun employees to work with.

Its a good company to work for, need a bit of encouraging employees and making it easier for them to come up with innovative ways without a hassle, e.g not expecting the idea to be emailed to all employees for support.

Pros

excellent ceremonies for events

Cons

Long hours on weekend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1