Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Fun Workplace

4,0
21 November 2017
It's a nice company to work in, it has it's own challenges like any other companies but it will determine by yourself as an individual on how to accomplish those difficulties. It helps individuals to identify themselves in a teamwork on how important or valuable they are in order to help with opinions and suggestions, but overall it's a great place to work in.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
lunch can be free if we are working long hours
4,0
4 January 2021
Same role
Teller/Enquiries Consultant (Current Employee) - Kleinmond, Western Cape
Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.
Pros
Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.
Cons
Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
2,0
6 December 2020
Same role
Teller enquiries (Former Employee) - Nelspruit
The company is good but the people given leadership positions treat subordinates like second grade humans. Growth is next to none existent with people occupying the same positions for 10+years
Pros
Cons
No overtime payment
3,0
17 February 2021
Same location
Team Leader Sales (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance