Nedbank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Good workplace

Wonderful company to work in. I used to work shifts and had a balance of my home and work life. The company allows one to grow in the business, especially if you have good management.

Benefits

Cons

Shift work

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

Productive and fun working environment

Nedbank is a fun working environment. I like the culture and how every person no matter the culture is respected. The department I was working at, the team leaders, supervisor and manager were always there for the team and making everyone to feel comfortable

Pros

benefits, company facilities-gym

Cons

long contract agreements with no permanent positions

Productive day and Fun workplace

Good communication skills gained through serving clients. Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer makes you understand the frustration in them much better. The hardest job is servicing a customer that is not willing to listen to you because they are angry, shouting and even using vulgar words.

Pros

time off when you have worked extra hours

Same role

Had a lot of work that was due and was in a lot of pressure to capture all applications and respond to emails. Because I am working at an environment where one needs to be professional and respectful at all times, had a discussion with my manager on how I can capture all those applications within a specific period of time and still make the client happy. Volunteer on working overtime on the day and managed to capture everything. I have learned that team work is vital. I know that management should be corporative and be willing to take suggestions from staff members about work related matters. respect is a culture at all work place. the hardest part of the job is when you don't get any recognition for your hard work, it is really demotivating. Getting awards and prices for a job well done, team buildings and team outings when the team has done well.

Pros

Lunch from manager for targets achieved

Cons

Long hours and overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1