Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Great place to work. Team work is very important in this industry which they collaborate perfectly with their values. It is a quick thinking environment which gives you skills in all areas especially alertness.

Pros

Excellent environment

Cons

No growth

4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

The company overall is lovely

Nedbank is a great company to work for. At times it was the employee's personalities which clashed. I would definitely work there again, just under different management and a different role.

Pros

You learn alot, change is constant

Cons

Lots of pressure
Same role

Slow internet speed and extremely unstable computer programmes.

Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.

Pros

Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.

Cons

Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
Same location

exciting and challenging

we were a young team and had brought in fresh ideas to the company.we were challenged to aim and reach high standards.managment included us in desicion making which kept the team perfoming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1