Nedbank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

great

great place to work has many benefits always supporting staff makes them not feel like a number salary is also great. doing the same thing every day

4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

The company overall is lovely

Nedbank is a great company to work for. At times it was the employee's personalities which clashed. I would definitely work there again, just under different management and a different role.

Pros

You learn alot, change is constant

Cons

Lots of pressure
Same role

Slow internet speed and extremely unstable computer programmes.

Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.

Pros

Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.

Cons

Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
Same location

Opportunity for growth

Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Sales targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1