Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

High quality and fun environment

My typical day at work as the Client Risk Profiling Analyst was to process the finding of the optimal level of investment risk for the clients, considering the risk required, risk capacity and risk tolerance. Learned on dealing with risk matters regarding investments matters involving banking clients. Management and co-workers were great, i had a great team, working as family/team. The hardest part was making sure that all variances are dealt with and dealing with a difficult team leader but eventually that changed as time went by. Best part was working with the best productive team. Team work and flexibility.

Pros

Benefits teambuiding, team lunches

Cons

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

Fun workplace

I enjoy the fraud function, guarding customers funds and keeping their money safe. The most important thing is to always think like a fraudster and prevent fraud before it happens
Same role

Excellent place to Work

I have learnt a lot over the years and was always given a chance to grow and learn. Great Management team. Work culture is excellent. I enjoyed every minute and regret leaving the bank.
Same location

Opportunity for growth

Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Sales targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1