Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

24 April 2014
I am a friendly person,good personality,i aways make that i keep my day good and happy by become more creative ,make sure in my bad days is become easier thou is hard.keep the focus on the day target. i learnt that nothing is imposible when you put all efoerd to anything you do ,i am the second in charge ,most of the day days when my manager he is away from branch ..i am responsible wirh the staff and branch its self so .and i always see cooparation from co-workers, as i always lead by examble.the most enjoyable part of the job..is when we have all achieve our ,monthly targets and we all receive,bonuses.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
2 March 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
24 January 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Good company to work for. Great culture and working environment. Lots of growth opportunities for an ambitious person who looks to make headway in the financial services industry
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Working on weekends and holidays
2 September 2020
Same location
Branch Manager (Current Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
well i grew a lot at Nedbank with regards to management due to lots of trainings and coaching sessions. I was able to archieve position 1 nationally for the best personal loans branch.
Pros
management trips
Cons
paperwork
  1. i am productive at the compony ..i also have aword ,and sertificate for product knollage