Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

7 January 2017
The Company is a good company that someone can work for. The benefits especially for medical aid and the management they put on branches are not good but it depends not all the managers are bad. What I've enjoyed is that I grew up under their wing. It felt like my second home.
1,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Staff Recognition
Cons
working on weekend
2 March 2021
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
24 January 2021
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Good company to work for. Great culture and working environment. Lots of growth opportunities for an ambitious person who looks to make headway in the financial services industry
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Working on weekends and holidays
4,0
9 November 2020
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Sandton
Its a good company to work for, need a bit of encouraging employees and making it easier for them to come up with innovative ways without a hassle, e.g not expecting the idea to be emailed to all employees for support.
Pros
excellent ceremonies for events
Cons
Long hours on weekend
  1. I've spent 10 years of my life and I don't regret it. it was fun working for them. They trained me to be the best of the best to do my job.