Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

It was agreat experience while it lasted.

4,0
23 January 2017
Nedbank limited was a very interesting journey for me, I loved working there until my contract comes to an end. Nedbank limited was agreat work experience for me, I learned a lot from their Banking system.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Learning and provided with lots of training
Cons
Working inside Pick n Pay looking for customer who will open new bank accounts, it was not easy cause most of the time people dont want to be bothered, on their lunches or while doing their shopping. It was a challenge but it will motivate you more.
2 March 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
24 January 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Good company to work for. Great culture and working environment. Lots of growth opportunities for an ambitious person who looks to make headway in the financial services industry
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Working on weekends and holidays
3 January 2020
Same location
promoter (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
It was a hectic but manageable work experience and I got to learn to work under pressure with various characters of people. The management was organised and i enjoyed getting learn more about the company's various aspects I did not know about.
  1. It was agreat experience while it lasted.