Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

27 January 2020
A great place to work, learn and advance yourself through dedication hardwork and team play. Cash controle and generating leads for sales consultants and other managers.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture
5 August 2014
Same role
Foreign Exchange Teller/ Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) - Durban, ZN
Meeting targets work under pressure hardest not balancing at the end of the day
Pros
Awards for your hard work
4,0
21 August 2012
Same role
teller and floor manager (Former Employee) - durdan
i have gained a lot of experience working for nedbank and today im an asset with much value.my managers are well respecting and respected as their employees come first.my co workers are friendly as we had become a family rather than just staff.hardest part of my job was managing employees lunch breaks and sometimes balancing for the day.i had enjoyed everything when working for nedbank.
Pros
free lunches for best performance
Cons
long hours even sunday
2 March 2021
Same location
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
  1. Managing others and resolving client complaints, ATM cash loading and balancing with overall balancing of all tellers, enquiry staff reporting to me.